MacLoggerDX Version 5.48 Released:
Don Agro (VE3VRW)
August 10, 2013
Add a comment about this article!
Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 5.48
of MacLoggerDX has been released and can be downloaded
What's New in this version:
* Report Prefs fixed.
* Added "Look Up Previous".
* Added Icom IC-7100 Driver.
* Auto Rotate beam improved.
* Added SetRCVD AppleScript command.
* Call book passwords stored in Keychain.
* Added GS-232 rotor read-back.
* Logged First Name overrides call book.
* Detached Map window float within app.
* Remove 60M QSOs from awards totals.
* Station Prefix sent to DXCluster option.
* Fixed Contest panel power report.
MacLoggerDX is the Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant and
premier Mac logger:
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX
Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to
the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking
up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your
contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also email you when the Bands are open or
that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL
Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations
and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 5 customers
There are no comments on this article: