MacLoggerDX Version 5.50 Released:
Don Agro (VE3VRW)
November 25, 2013
Add a comment about this article!
Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 5.50
of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What's New in this version:
* Changes for Mavericks - OS X 10.9.
* Mavericks version of uH Router by K2NP included.
* Added 2D Map Great Circle propagation.
* Prosistel Rotor read back.
* Added GCD dispatch_io channels (10.7+).
* Read SOTA Ref from DXCluster comments.
* Added Worked and Confirmed Spot Filters.
* Added 2x7 and 3x7 labels.
MacLoggerDX is the Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant and
premier Mac logger:
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX
Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to
the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking
up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your
contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also email you when the Bands are open or
that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL
Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations
and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 5 customers and can be
There are no comments on this article: