MacDoppler Version 2.14 Released:
Don Agro (VE3VRW)
March 17, 2014
Add a comment about this article!
Satellite tracking software for Mac.
Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that MacDoppler
Version 2.14 has been released and can be downloaded
What's New in this release ?
* Direct AppleScript logging to MacLoggerDX (Requires v5.53)
* Restore serial ports after USB re-enumeration.
* Changes for Mavericks.
* Moon pseudo keps updated.
MacDoppler was re-written from the ground up to take full
advantage of all the great Cocoa capabilities in OS X on PPC
as well as Intel hardware. MacDoppler will provide any level
of station automation you need from assisted Doppler Tuning
and Antenna Pointing right on up to fully automated Satellite
MacDoppler carries on the rich tradition pioneered by
MacDopplerPRO which is in use around the world by Amateur
Radio operators, satellite spotters, educators and commercial
customers from CBS News to the International Space Station
Amateur Radio Hardware Management program, Delta
Telemetry Tracking and Control at Integrated Defence
Systems, Florida State University and the CalPoly CubeSat
* Full 2D and 3D OpenGL projection model of earth.
* Track List sorted in real-time order of next pass.
* Full predictive dead spot crossing so that a pass is never
interrupted by the beam heading passing a dead spot.
* Speech advisory of next satellite AOS and Maximum
* Horizon Window shows elevation of upcoming passes on a
* Tuning Dial Tracking allows you to tune the downlink from
your radio's front panel while MacDoppler automatically
adjusts the uplink.
MacDoppler must be registered for some features to work
and to work beyond the 15 minute time limit.
This is a free upgrade for all MacDoppler Registered users.
There are no comments on this article: