MacLoggerDX Version 6.15 Released:
Don Agro (VE3VRW)
November 25, 2017
Add a comment about this article!
Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 6.15 of
MacLoggerDX has been released.
What's New in this version:
* macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) compatible.
* Added Icom IC-7610 driver.
* Added support for new IOTA list.
* Added Confirm QSOs with IOTA file.
* Added Skip Duplicate Alarms option.
* Added UTC/Local radio time set option.
* Added eQSL AG status in Spots QSL VIA column.
* Added EME PROP_MODE to ADIF output.
* Added filter VUCC by DXCC ID.
* Added check for QSO My Call before uploading to QRZ
* Fixed demo timeout hang.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 112
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX
Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to
the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up,
displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your
contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are
open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL
Generation, ADIF import, export, Real time logbook uploads,
confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be
There are no comments on this article: