MacDoppler Version 2.28 Released:
Don Agro (VE3VRW)
April 12, 2018
Add a comment about this article!
Satellite tracking software for Mac.
Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that MacDoppler
Version 2.28 has been released.
What's New in this release?
* TS-790A/E driver rewritten (TU IU1KBH).
* Added Country names to 2D map.
* Added Natural Earth III maps.
* Added 2D/3D map snap shots.
* VFO steppers improved. (manual page 11)
* Delete Mode or Satellite from Modes editor.
* 2D Track List check box persistence fixed.
* 2D Draw performance improved.
MacDoppler is used around the world by Amateur Radio
operators, satellite spotters, educators and commercial
customers from CBS News to the International Space Station
Amateur Radio Hardware Management program, Delta
Telemetry Tracking and Control at Integrated Defence
Systems, Florida State University and the CalPoly CubeSat
MacDoppler will provide any level of station automation you
need from assisted Doppler Tuning and Antenna Pointing right
on up to fully automated Satellite Gateway operation.
* Full 2D and 3D OpenGL projection model of earth.
* Track List sorted in real-time order of next pass.
* Full predictive dead spot crossing so that a pass is never
interrupted by the beam heading passing a dead spot.
* Speech advisory of next satellite Rise and Maximum
* Horizon Window shows elevation of upcoming passes on a
* Tuning Dial Tracking allows you to tune the downlink from
your radio's front panel while MacDoppler automatically
adjusts the uplink.
MacDoppler must be registered for some features to work and
to work beyond the 15 minute time limit.
This is a free upgrade for all MacDoppler Registered users and
can be downloaded from:
There are no comments on this article: