New to Ham Radio?
DX Cluster Spots
eHam Help (FAQ)
Support the site
The eHam Team
eHam.net Classifieds Detail
Yaesu FT-920 PRICE REDUCED!!
I have up for sale my Yaesu FT-920 HF rig. Here are some basic features:
- 100 Watts adjustable power on all amateur bands 160-6 meters (25 Watts on AM)
- Automatic antenna tuner
- Integrated digital voice recorder
- Independent key jacks on the front and rear panel
- High performance DSP filters for razor sharp selectivity
- Automatic seeking notch filter and noise reduction circuitry
- Two main RX/TX jacks plus a separate receive only antenna jack
- Independent tuning knobs for the two VFO's
- Alphanumeric display provides labels for memory channels
- Digital speech processor
- Built in RS-232C level converter and DB-9 serial port on rear panel
Check the reviews on this site for more details about the rig, it's been a great rig for me. I am including the stock mic, along with the original boxes, manuals, etc. The rig is in excellent shape - a 9.9 cosmetically and a 10 operationally. The price on the rig is $800 FIRM plus shipping. I also have a matching MD-100 for $80 shipped. The buyer will be responsible for actual shipping fees to their location from 62959. US amateurs with a valid callsign only please. If you have any questions e-mail me at email@example.com
This was marked by the originator on 2004-10-14 (UTC) as being sold.