New to Ham Radio?
DX Cluster Spots
eHam Help (FAQ)
Support the site
The eHam Team
eHam.net Classifieds Detail
HP Interface Boards for HP9000 series 200 and 300
I have a bunch of HP interface boards for sale which are intended for usage in HP-9000 series 200 and 300 computer systems. Many of these are still in use as they were often used to control measurement systems in laboratories. Here is what I have on stock:
- two HP-98626A RS-232 interfaces
- three HP-98623A BCD interfaces
- five HP-98622A GPIO interfaces
- five HP-98640A ADC boards including signal lines adaptors
- one HP-98628A DataComm / Async DL interface
- one HP-98287A M.A.D. bus graphics interface
- one HP-98561A Human Interface with RS-232, HPIB, HPIL and Speaker Out
- seven HP-98257 RAM-boards with 36 x MB81256-15
...plus the following original cables:
- two original packed and unused BCD-cables matching the connector of the 98623A
- two original packed and unused GPIO-cables matching the connector of the 98622A
...and even a few manuals:
- one HP-98640A ADC manual
- three HP-98622A GPIO manuals
- one HP-98623A BCD manual
These boards were taken from the spare part shelves of a service shop. All boards are clean and they are all packed in antistatic bags. I offer all 25 (twenty-five!) boards plus ALL above mentioned cables and manuals as one complete packet for 220.ooUSD or an equivalent amount in Euro, plus shipping from Germany. I will add excellent copies of the manuals for each of the 98640A, 98622A and the 98623A boards. Sorry, but I donít have manuals on hand for the other boards. Do not hesitate to ask for details or pictures if you are interested. I offer to make the payment via PayPal which is very fast and secure, but we may use another way as well, e.g. postal money order. I will ship to ANY destination, but will always use insured shipping.
73 de Andy DH5AK
P.S.: If you like to call me or if you want pictures of the boards, just drop a mail.
Email: **Please Login To send an email**
Email this to a friend!