New to Ham Radio?
DX Cluster Spots
eHam Help (FAQ)
Support the site
The eHam Team
eHam.net Classifieds Detail
Kenwood TS-830S Gold
Kenwood TS-830S Gold Edition Ham Radio
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLDE!!! I have an excellent Kenwood TS-830S Gold Edition radio for sale. The radio still has it's additional extra SSB & CW filters installed. This radio has recently been aligned & tuned to Kenwood Specifications, and had the following preventative measures done:
1. The Final (6146W) and Driver (12BY7A) tubes were replaced. In addition, I will provide an additional set of final and driver tubes with this radio.
2. All of the pots and couplings were checked and the rig has a good brass shaft coupler.
3. The cathode resistors and screen resistors have been replaced. All of the lamps in the radio are in working order.
4. The HV electrolytics were replaced with two modern high quality 120uf 500 W VDC.
5. Two .01mfd 1 KV bypasses were replace.
6. Two 470K 1W 500 W VDC resistors were replaced restoring the entire HV filter section.
7. A final cage repair kit has been installed (ceramic disks & RF chokes).
A mic or any other accessories are NOT included, just the radio and the extra set of tubes.
The unit is in good cosmetic shape (9 out of 10) and should provide many years of trouble free service. Pictures upon request, but you should know what a nice TS-830S Gold looks like. This is a beautiful unit.
I am asking $670 + $40 shipping (lower CONUS only) + 3% ($20) if paid by Paypal. Sold as is with no returns but guaranteed not DOA.
Dave Edens (K0DLE) at dle7581 at yahoo dot com
Email: **Please Login To send an email**
Email this to a friend!