New to Ham Radio?
DX Cluster Spots
eHam Help (FAQ)
Support the site
The eHam Team
eHam.net Classifieds Detail
LDG AT-1000PRO $400.00 SHIPPING FREE in US lower48
The LDG AT-1000 PRO follows in the tradition of the popular AT-1000. It is an autotuner for use with your amplifier! No more knob spinning or inductor rolling. Tunes your antenna in 1 to 8 seconds for when you QSY either in the same band or to a different band! Easy installation and use make this the choice for any amateur radio operator with an amplifier. Operation is simple via soft-touch buttons:
* Place amplifier in standby
* Transmit a steady carrier
* Tune and verify SWR is less than 2:1
* Return your amplifier to operate and have fun with QRO!
The LDG AT-1000 PRO covers 1.8 to 54 MHz continuous coverage (please see specifications for specific power ratings). The microprocessor that controls all the tuning actions has safety software built in so that if you accidentally try to tune or fine tune the AT-1000PRO with more than 125 watts (1:1 load), it will lock itself to protect the relays. Just about any antenna can be tuned with the AT-1000. The antenna must be between 6 to 800 ohms (approximately 10:1 SWR) in-order to bring the SWR down to 1.5:1. If you use ladder line or long wires (random length or otherwise), add an appropriately rated Balun and you're ready to go! This tuner requires 11-15 VDC @1 amp. The DC cord is included, but not the power supply. The AT-1000 PRO autotuner is a beautiful addition to your shack and a companion your amplifier should not be without. Two year manufacturer's limited warranty. Radio cables are not included (see below).
* Continuous coverage 1.8 to 54 MHz
* Power rating HF (1.8 to 30 MHz): 1000W SSB, 750W CW, 500W RTTY/PACKET
* Power rating 6 meters: 100 Watts
* Capacitor / Inductor fine tune controls
* Tuning time: 1 to 8 seconds, 4 seconds average
* Antenna impedance: 6 to 800 Ohms (approximately up to 10:1 SWR)
* Tuning power: 20 to 100 watts maximum, constant carrier
* Relay protection software prevents tuning: Greater than 125 watts into a 1:1 SWR load
* Relay protection software prevents tuning: Greater than 75 watts into a 3:1 SWR load
* Power requirements: 11 to 15 volts DC @ 1 Amp (user supplies power source)
* Enclosure: 9 x 13 x 3 inches, 6 pounds.
****** $400.00 Shipping free in the lower 48 states *******
Email: **Please Login To send an email**
Email this to a friend!