New to Ham Radio?
DX Cluster Spots
eHam Help (FAQ)
Support the site
The eHam Team
eHam.net Classifieds Detail
Yaesu FT-950 w/ power supply, rigblaster, desk mic
I have listed this on ebay
Yaesu FT-950 HF+6m base transceiver, Samlex SEC1235M 35 amp power supply, Yaesu MD-100A8X Desk Microphone, Rigblaster Plus, USB to serial cable, serial computer control cable, and all audio cables.
I am getting out of the hobby and have for sale a used Yaesu FT-950 that works perfectly but does have some minor cosmestic damage as described. It will be shipped in the original boxes (not shown). This item was purchased brand new in May 2008 and has been in a non-smoking home. I used computer control mainly so the knobs/buttons have seen very little use. The front face of the radio and all the knobs and buttons are in great condition. There is a scratch across the top of the case and a small bit of cosmetic damage to the top face of the radio; I had this radio put up under a bed and my 2 year old son found it and desperately tried to pull it out, all the while getting it hung on a small piece of metal under the bed. I am showing you the pictures up close of the damage for the sake of full disclosure and have put a quarter on there to show the scale of the damage. The radio had all of the current firmware updates as of about a year ago; I haven't used it since. This auction includes the stock hand mic which came with the radio and the power cable.
I hold an extra class US amateur radio license with call sign AE5PW. For the sake of security and to prevent any scams, I am selling this TO HAMS WITHIN THE UNITED STATES ONLY. Sorry, but I don't want to have to mess with customs and foreign postage and the possibility of being scammed.
I am selling this HF/6m all mode base transceiver with the following accessories:
1. Samlex SEC1235M 35 amp power supply - this is much more power than the 950 needs. This power supply works perfectly. One of the connectors on the back will need to be replaced as it is slightly melted. I had to cut the cable out of it as you can see in the picture. This includes the power cable (not shown in the picture). Note that this model does NOT have lighted meters!
2. Yaesu MD-100A8X desk microphone - this microphone is in great condition and was rarely used. I preferred digital modes so most of the time the mic was not even hooked up.
3. Rigblaster Plus - for digital modes - this includes the cable that connects the Rigblaster to the 950 and the two audio cables. Works pefectly.
4. USB to serial cable - for connecting the Rigblaster Plus to your computer
5. Serial cable - for connecting the 950 to your computer
This does not include any software for the Rigblaster; it will have to be downloaded from the manufacturer's website.
See ebay listing for more information. Thanks!
Email: **Please Login To send an email**
Email this to a friend!