Dream's over. Gotta sell:
Pic of last install available on qrz.com.
1. 96-ft (29M) Heights free-standing/no-guys aluminum tower, rated 28ft-sq (1M-sq) in 80mph wind, rotor shelf, thrust brg shelves at tower-top and half-way to rotor. Needs base rods, rebar cage available from Heights, 6-8 cu-yd of concrete for base. 2" OD x 0.25" wall x 24' chrome moly mast, engineering calculations/permit info for my last installation, and Heights gin pole included.
2. Prosistel PST61 rotator/controller w/RS232, rated 40 ft-sq.
3. HyGain TH11DX, 11L total, 20-17-15-12-10; boom replaced with 2" OD/0.25" wall by 24' one-piece aluminum tube and PVRC-style boom-to-mast clamp. No boom struts needed.
4. CushCraft 402CD, 2L 40M rebuilt with stainless hardware; boom replaced with 2" OD/0.25" wall by 24' one-piece aluminum tube and PVRC-style boom-to-mast clamp. No boom struts needed.
5. M2 6M5 5L 6M yagi, stock.
6. About 450 ft of LM900 cable, enough for 3 runs down about 40-50ft from tower.
7. Enough rotator cable to test system.
8. Misc lengths of RG213 pigtails for LM900-to-antenna runs.
*no-split* pkg $2500 ono, come and get it all near Jacksonville, FL. Limited delivery negotiable.
Dave Windisch, N3HE
904-288-6040 7AM-9PM eastern.