For sale is an Automatic Antenna Tuner, used only 1 time with a longwire HF antenna (G5RV).
Was used in conjunction with IC-7000 but can be used with other radios of course.
Give me your offer.
Please see the full specs here:
* 1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW), 100W on 6M
* 2000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
* Power rating 6M (50 to 54 MHz): 100 watts
* Controlled from Icom Tuner button on radio.
* Compatible with any Icom radio that is AH-4 or AH-3 compatible.
* Compatible with: 7000, 706 (all), 703, 718, 746 and 756 (all).
* Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
* 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
* Tunes 4-800 ohm loads (16-150 on 6M), 4-3200 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun.
* For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or any Coax Fed Antenna.
First, it matches up to 10:1 SWR (3:1 on 6 meters), so just about anything you can feed with coax is good to go. And, it has 2,000 memories, enough for every Dxpedition, RTTY spot and radio buddy you've got, and then some. Just hit the tune button on the radio, and your AT-7000 will set tuner parameters in less than a second if you've been there before. If not, it kicks off a full tuning cycle that will be over in about 3 seconds. Don't need the tuner just now? Then just tap the Tune button briefly, and the tuner goes into bypass. Press it again to bring the tuner back on line -- it's just that simple.
The IT-100 is just 6.5 x 6.5 x 1.5 inches 20 ounces, and gets its DC power directly from the radio. No separate power supply needed. The rear panel features SO-239 input and output. The IT-100 works with any Icom radio that supports AH-3 or AH-4 Icom antennas. This currently includes the IC-7000, IC-706MkIIG, IC-703Plus, IC-718, IC-746Pro and IC-756ProIII. The new IT-100 replaces the venerable AT-7000, adding push button control, LED status indicators and faster, quieter tuning.