New to Ham Radio?
DX Cluster Spots
eHam Help (FAQ)
Support the site
The eHam Team
eHam.net Classifieds Detail
I'm pulling the trigger on a restored SP600, so I need to sell my R388. Here is the pertinent information:
2. Radio chassis cleaned up on top.
3. Tube shields polished.
4. New drum decal.
5. Dial cables replaced with steel. Necessary after I broke one of them.
6. Front panel cleaned. Front panel is definitely not perfect.
7. Knob "lines" refilled with lettering "crayon".
8. Has bottom cover. No top cover, no Bud box.
9. Radio aligned as best as I could. VFO needs a little work, but not out that much.
10. KHz knob has a couple of the red numbers that are faint.
11. One of the transformers does not appear original.
12. One of the terminal strips (for relay) has a chip out of one corner.
13. Broken meter switch replaced with DPDT, center off switch. Not original but does the job.
I'd prefer not to ship this thing, but I will if necessary. Figure 100-125 for shipping costs.
Asking 400 or best offer. Pictures are here:
See attached photo of radio in a desktop rack. Rack and counter not included.
Paypal or MO only.
Email: **Please Login To send an email**
Email this to a friend!