Iím selling a SteppIR 3-element Yagi with a bunch of extras. It includes:
1) SteppIR 3 element antenna
2) 30/40 Dipole option (this is the longer element on the center control unit)
3) Two FluidMotion control boxes (the original plus one spare)
4) Brand new complete set of fiberglass support poles
5) Lots of cable
6) Lots of spare hardware
7) 6 meter passive antenna element
8) 2-element antenna conversion equipment (spare boom for two-element antenna along with two-element control chip for control unit)
9) Unused SteppIR baseball hat
This system was built as a backup to my Sommer antenna, and has never been used by me. (I found spare parts for the Sommer, and no longer need the backup SteppIR antenna).
I purchased a used SteppIR, which included the three motor elements and the control box along with a bunch of miscellaneous hardware. I purchased a BRAND NEW set of fiberglass poles from SteppIR along with the curved sections for 30/40. Later, I purchased the second control box. Later still, I decided that I wanted the option to use the 2-element version of the antenna. I built a 2-element boom , and purchased a 2-element control chip from SteppIR (which you would swap into one of the control boxes.)
Essentially, this is a SteppIR 3-element antenna with a spare control box, new/unused fiberglass pole kit, and optional equipment to run it as either a 3-element (with the 30/40 option) OR a 2-element along with extra hardware and cable.
All of the equipment would sell for $3200 new, so Iím pricing the set at $2250, plus shipping. Depending upon where you are, you should probably plan on $100-$200 for UPS or FedEx ground shipping. Iíll have to calculate that at the time of purchase, and will charge exactly what I have to pay. PayPal is OK. Iím sure you understand that I cannot ship this internationally, given its size.
Photos are available. Free pick up in Charlottesville, Virginia. If you want to inspect the antenna and pick it up, no charge for shipping.
73 & DX,