Description: The LogiTALKER is a stand-alone voice keyer that goes between your radio and your microphone. It uses your regular microphone to record up to four messages, to be played back at the touch of a button. It's the simple, easy-to-use, inexpensive way to save your voice in a contest! One message can be set to auto-repeat, which is perfect for running stations, or as a voice beacon, or for calling CQ automatically as a band opens.
The LogiTALKER works with just about any microphone, dynamic or condenser, that has an eight-pin round plug or an eight- pin modular plug. It can be reconfigured for a different brand of radio by reconfiguring jumpers, so your LogiTALKER isn't tied to just one radio.
Origanally $120 as a kit, or $150 assembled and tested!
* Can be easily configured for nearly any modern microphone or radio
* Message #1 can be configured to repeat at any interval from 2 seconds to 266 seconds, or the repeat can be switched off
* Messages are recorded with your regular microphone
* Audio output is transformer-isolated -- no ground loops
* Simple front-panel output level control
* Microphone still works completely normally, including up/down buttons etc.
* Message replay can be instantly stopped by pressing PTT
* Messages can be recorded without a radio connected
* Messages can be reviewed over the internal speaker without being transmitted
* Messages are stored in nonvolatile memory -- no battery backup
NOTE: The later eHam reviews blasted the mfgr for several reasons re shipping/quality/lack of response, etc. Well, I bought this unit before any of this, apparently. Mine worked great out of the box and I used it regularly until I upgraded my CW/RTTY/voice interface to a very high-end unit that does everything. So this is surplus. If you've never used a voice memory keyer for calling CQ or exchanges in a contest, using this unit is a dream come true.
Mic input on front panel: 8-pin round and RJ-45, mic output on rear panel is RJ-45 with an included cable to a radio's 8-pin round mic connector.
Requires +12VDC (P/S not included). Instruction manual included.
Yours for $75 + about $13 CONUS shipping.
Send message to rayday//*//at??*??cox//*//dot //*//net.