New to Ham Radio?
DX Cluster Spots
eHam Help (FAQ)
Support the site
The eHam Team
eHam.net Classifieds Detail
Icom M802 Marine/ham HF radio
Selling my Icom M802 marine HF transceiver. This radio:
- never used on a boat;
- never had its MMSI programmed (this can be done twice per manual);
- has all marine channels;
- has 160 programmable memories;
- has VFO capability (left knob selects frequency digits, right knob increases decreases selected digit);
- power of 25Watts, 45Watts and 150watts;
- built-in DSP
- has DSC provisions plus GPS provisions for automatic DSC messaging;
- comes with TWO remote heads [you can use one in the cockpit and another inside the boat, or one in the shack and the second in the living room. You can buy the extension cable or make one. One standard cable is provided.
- comes with all the accessories as shown in the photo.
- LOCATED in EUROPE although can be shipped to the US/Canada if necessary.
- Was my main HF radio in the shack, now being replaced by a Collins KWM-2 [I like using older radios].
- was ordered by HRO for me from Icom.
$1400 negotiable + shipping. Private sale, no guarantees. No returns.
Let me know if you need any more information. Photos available.
Email: **Please Login To send an email**
Email this to a friend!