New to Ham Radio?
DX Cluster Spots
eHam Help (FAQ)
Support the site
The eHam Team
eHam.net Classifieds Detail
Yaesu FT-950/SP-2000/Signalink usb--REDUCED---!
I purchased this Yaesu FT-950 three
years ago and stored it while
building/relocating my shack. I
completed my shack last month, but decided to
stay with Kenwood only because I
understand those rigs. This radio is
a 9 out of 10 works great amazing
receiver. This is a complete setup
here is what you get.
2. Matching SP-2000 speaker
3. Signalink USB sound card with
Yaesu jumper chip installed pludmconnection cable (never
4. Original Manual, and all paper
work that came with it.
5. 3 pin to XLR mic cable with ¼ “
6. Two radio to amp patch cords (new)
7. Patch cable for Eqplus by W2IHY
8. USB cable.
9. Power cable.
10. Large Yaesu FT-950 Quick set-up
11. Note book size quick set-up
guide (both by W7YEN.)
12. Original Yaesu shipping box.
13. Nifty Mini-Manual.
14. Hand mic.
Shipped in two separate boxes to
accommodate the speaker etc. Not
Interested in trade of separating
anything thanks. Paypal is fine.
Additional photos upon request.
$1299.00 shipped to lower 48.
Email: **Please Login To send an email**
Email this to a friend!