I recently uncovered these items that I had acquired many years ago when flea markets were very common. All items are factory excess or pulls or rejects for one reason or another.
The items are free to whoever wants them, at whatever quantities I have. All that I ask is $7.00 to cover postage. I will use the small flat rate USPS boxes and stuff in as much as I can.
1. Metal pins: 1" long x 1/8" diameter. There are flutes on the side for press fitting something onto them. Silver-colored, not gold, as the pictures tend to show.
2. Six-pin plastic Molex-type connectors. They are about 1/2" x 1/8" x 3/4" long. The top corners are beveled, and the bottom side has 2 notches on either side of the middle hole. I do not have the pins.
3. Ten-pin screw terminal connectors, where the top row of 5 is connected to the bottom row of 5. Wires are connected to the sides of the connector. No voltage or current ratings but seem to be for voltages and currents higher than electronics circuits.
4. Rotron fan covers for their 4” fans. These are the plastic ones, not the metal ones with the grills. They fit on frames mounted to the fan. I may have several sets of the frames as well, but I have to find them.
5. One terminal strip for push-on terminals, with 13 terminals and about 6-1/4” long. There are 4 terminals on each position.
6. Terminal strips – 12 position, about 5-3/4” long. Three have metal lugs under the screws while one does not.
7. Electrolytic capacitor: 5800MFD, 40WV. Cans with screw terminals on the top.
Whatever does not find a new home through here will find one either at a recycler or trashcan. I hope these items may still be useful to someone.
I apologize for not putting my callsign in the pictures. You may reach me at wa3rhw at arrl dot net.
Evidently the picture I tried to attach would not attach to the listing. Please email me and I will send some pictures to you.