Super PWRgate in mint condition, boxed with manual.
The Super PWRgate is a 12 volt backup power system rated at 40 amperes continuous
from either a Power Supply or a Battery.
• Built-in four-stage battery charger with selectable current rates of 1, 4, 7 or 10
• Connected equipment will instantly switch to battery during a power blackout or power
• Users two 80 ampere Schottky diodes as an OR-Gate to isolate the battery and power
supply from each other.
• Provides low loss, forward voltage drop of less than 0.3 volts at 20A and 0.37 volts at
• Optimized for use with GELLED & AGM type batteries, but will keep flooded lead acid
and marine type batteries near full charge as well.
• Solid, durable construction in an aluminum case with heat sink. Includes mounting
holes for convenient and secure use in mobile units.
• Uses Anderson Powerpole® connectors
• Dimensions: 1.65" H x 5.25" W x 3.9" D
Maximum Voltage: 18 Volts DC
Maximum Current: 40 Amperes
Circuit: Diode OR-Gate
Diodes: Two Schottky 80 Ampere, 20 Volt
Voltage Drop: 0.25 Vdc at 1 Ampere
0.37 Vdc at 40 Ampere
Charging Circuit: Smart, linear charger
Fuse switched for 1, 4, 7 or 10 Amperes (±5%) maximum
Peak voltage limit: 13.8 (Gelled), 14.2 (AGM),(±2%)
Peak voltage limit set via internal jumper to GELLED or AGM
Peak voltage terminate point: 0.1 Maximum current
Float Voltage: 13.5 volts (±2%)
LEDs: Green - Indicates charger is "ON"
Red - Indicates peak "PK" charge voltage
Yellow - Indicates Float "FL" voltage
Connectors: Anderson Powerpole®, 40A
Dimensions: 1.65" H x 5.25" W x 3.9" D
Weight: 0.9 lbs, 0.4 kg (aluminum enclosure with heat sink)
Mounting Holes: Two, 0.175 in. d, at a distance 4.875 in., for #8 hardware.
Completely mint condition, boxed with manual.
Price $100 shipped CONUS, Paypal charges excluded