RIGrunner fused power distribution panel in mint boxed condition with manual.
The most convenient and safest way to connect all of your 12 volt equipment to a power
source. It uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole connectors, standardizing all of your
12 VDC connections. This RIGrunner can deliver up to 40 amps total through 5 outlets
and is available with side mounted Powerpole connectors. Side mounted connectors
enable horizontal mounting.
• 40 amp 12 VDC continuous duty with 5 outlets
• (6) Retention Clips
• (4) Rubber Feet
• (4) 3M Adhesive Pads
• Owners Manual
Overall Dimensions (maximum, w/o cables) 1.4" H x 11.75" x 6" W x 3.0" D
Weight 6 3/4 oz.
Maximum total current 40 amps )
Maximum single individual outlet current 40 amps (fuse protected)
ICAS current rating (fuse limited) 37 amps
Automatic switching threshold. Most radios with appropriate master outlet fuse
• Built in USA to IPC-610 commercial manufacturing standards by an ISO9002 facility.
• Printed circuit board .062 FR4 material, extra heavy 3oz. copper, with greater than 1"
wide high current traces.
• Double sided, plated through holes, solder mask over bare copper, silk screened
commercial grade printed circuit board.
• Enclosure: .062 aluminum, with attractive and extremely durable powder coat painting
and clear silk screen labels.
• Power connectors: exclusively Anderson Power Products Powerpole connectors.
• Connectors are arranged according to the ARES/RACES standard.
• Fuses installed are standard ATC/ATO automotive fuses available in 10 values from 1
to 40 Amps.
• Stainless steel hardware with PEM threaded mounting standoffs.
Price mint condition with manual, boxed : $50 shipped CONUS. Please cover Paypal