The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Tire kicking"  (Read 8247 times)
W9BB

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2017, 10:52:37 AM »

Thanks K1UK.  Wonderful transaction, great communication and great follow thru!  Thanks Mark.
NK7Z

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2017, 04:28:25 PM »

Here is a classic for me...
This is all very simple to fix, just sell to the first person with cash...  No holding, etc...  I never have these issues because I tell people up front-- first person with the cash gets it.  Period, I don't dicker, and I have sold every item I have ever listed.  Don't allow yourself to be sucked into this sort of thing...  If you do, it is your fault as much as it is the other person...

Thanks,
Dave
For reviews and setups see: http://www.nk7z.net
W9BB

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2017, 05:15:59 PM »

Yeah, run into someone beating someone out at the mail box, then someone is mad and upset...

Best practice is to stick to you word, that is, if that means anything to you...but fully understand the alternate policy...
AC7CW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2017, 08:23:40 AM »

Cash on the Barrelhead was the old expression for it. Money talks and BS walks is another one...

Novice 1958, 20WPM Extra now... (and get off my lawn)
W9BB

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2017, 12:15:53 PM »

From now on, no more being overly nice.  Strictly business.....
Less BS and excuses that way
N9PQ

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2017, 04:43:07 PM »

w9bkr also known as n9cm well first off for you to be so holy and straight laced you lie a lot the whole thing was 2 days long I did ask for pictures you acted put out like I did not need them because your such a great guy well you never offered to take them outside and take more pics and as for money I had way more available than the price of your rig that was not even dusted off in pictures and yes I absolutely wanted them yes I did say I would have to deposit funds in bank for paypal account but did not hesitate to tell you after a day and a half waiting on pics I did not want your rig did not trust you after I got them so at least be honest and did not consider I bought rig until I comfirmed I was sending you funds so you marked sold without being told it was sold N9RG
W9BB

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2017, 05:20:15 PM »

Use your current call there Roger, not William's, not really fair to him...I told you long before you backed out I marked it sold to you..did you say, "hold on", etc.  No. No big deal to me, it was sold anyway, just you needed to be a bit more honest.  I am not holy but I certainly stand behind my commitments...time for you to move on...Chao...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 05:23:47 PM by W9BKR » Logged
N9PQ

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2017, 05:28:49 PM »

n9pq is my old call and n9rg is already taken as account so ill move on when you are straight about it you try and boost up yourself and never got email about sold to me N9RG  why don't you use your call on qth instead you use n9cm and ill go away when you take down all the bullcrap you put up I wish I lived closer to you so we could talk this out in person
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 05:47:33 PM by N9PQ » Logged
WI8P

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2017, 06:38:33 AM »

w9bkr also known as n9cm well first off for you to be so holy and straight laced you lie a lot the whole thing was 2 days long I did ask for pictures you acted put out like I did not need them because your such a great guy well you never offered to take them outside and take more pics and as for money I had way more available than the price of your rig that was not even dusted off in pictures and yes I absolutely wanted them yes I did say I would have to deposit funds in bank for paypal account but did not hesitate to tell you after a day and a half waiting on pics I did not want your rig did not trust you after I got them so at least be honest and did not consider I bought rig until I comfirmed I was sending you funds so you marked sold without being told it was sold N9RG

Wow, after trying to read that, I gave up.
N9PQ

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2017, 09:35:32 AM »

w9bkr also known as n9cm. well first off for you to be so holy and straight laced you lie a lot. the whole thing was 2 days long. I did ask for pictures you acted put out like I did not need them because your such a great guy. well you never offered to take them outside and take more pics. and as for money I had way more available than the price of your rig that was not even dusted off in pictures. and yes I absolutely wanted them. yes I did say I would have to deposit funds in bank for paypal account. but did not hesitate to tell you after a day and a half waiting on pics I did not want your rig. did not trust you after I got them so at least be honest' and did not consider I bought rig until I comfirmed I was sending you funds' so you marked sold without being told it was sold. N9RG
KC4ZGP

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2017, 01:11:43 PM »

I ask a question, I get an get an answer.

Scare away one customer, you've lost two.

Easy to go elsewhere.

And all customers are the same color...GREEN!

On 18.087Hz, Morse, 2200UTC. Won't you join me?

Kraus

W9BB

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2017, 09:00:47 AM »

I love the ones that tell you they are buying your item and sending you the funds...week goes by, nada, and when you contact them back they make up a BS story about how they emailed you declining to purchase....

Funny how ONLY those emails never appear in SPAM, TRASH, or INBOX.  Hmm...just where do those alleged emails go I wonder....LMFAO...
KB2WIG

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2017, 09:38:52 AM »

...... into the bit bucket.

klc
W9BB

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2017, 10:08:46 AM »

LOL

Haven't heard that term since college...
KC4ZGP

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2017, 01:46:43 PM »

Ah yes the bit bucket. We had to keep one nearby in case someone left a patch cord dangling from a in a jack.

Kraus
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: