The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got a new neighbor on street goodbye Antennas.  (Read 30970 times)
W4KYR

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: October 23, 2017, 02:38:21 AM »

P.S.I heard the neighbor is planing on moving to an H.O.A. neighborhood where he can run for office.He thought he could start an H.O.A. he was sent packing.God Bless America.

So this guy is moving from neighborhood to neighborhood just to run for office for some HOA? Really?

The internet and cellphone networks are great until they go down, what then? Find out here. 
https://www.eham.net/ehamforum/smf/index.php/topic,111948.0.html

Using Windows 98 For Packet...
W9BB

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: October 23, 2017, 03:44:47 AM »

We got a ten day reprieve. It was nice....

Yeah, with or without alias, it was nice while it lasted....sigh
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: October 23, 2017, 01:00:51 PM »

I was gone for those days and you still posted about me Huh

Uh, no. Nobody noticed or really cared much. At least not publicly. Sorry.

Anyway It is cleared up and I will not be back I can just imagine reply's, backstabbing and psycho analysis and JEALOUS COMMENTS  from the W.T.T.C.  .  Anyway thanks to the mods. Everyone take care and be safe . Have a great Day. 73s. Adios/Goodbye.... You can have them PLANKEYE.WOW.

Bye now, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. I wonder what your therapist thinks of all this?

For the record - you will be back; it's only a matter of time since we've been handed off to your friend/alter ego/sock puppet personality.

P.S.I heard the neighbor is planing on moving to an H.O.A. neighborhood where he can run for office.He thought he could start an H.O.A. he was sent packing.God Bless America.

Nobody believes this but you since it never happened to begin with. Nice way to dig your hole just that much more deeper. Oh well, Bye now! 73 & may God truly bless you with the gift of truthfulness.

================================================
WZ7U ~ originating from CN86jc +/-

Yet another imperfect being created by THE perfect God. Thank you Jesus!
KA4DPO

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: October 24, 2017, 08:04:13 AM »

I was gone for those days and you still posted about me Huh . Anyway It is cleared up and I will not be back I can just imagine reply's, backstabbing and psycho analysis and JEALOUS COMMENTS  from the W.T.T.C.  .  Anyway thanks to the mods. Everyone take care and be safe . Have a great Day. 73s. Adios/Goodbye.... You can have them PLANKEYE.WOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QblkQ-J6zio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdz8WlCqmCs&index=28&list=FLVdsQNtCrwd6ZgYrTfXBTBA

Wow, you post the best stuff.  I didn't even know Eham had a joke section but boy, you sure had us all fooled.  Good one.  I have a neighbor from Mars who is complaining that it's too hot and wet.  I think he's planning to run for HOA's in a whole bunch of communities simultaneously so he can get people to stop watering their lawns and make them stockpile snow in the winter. Grin

You're a funny guy KTN, but don't quit your day job, comedy is a tough business.
N0YXB

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: October 24, 2017, 08:39:51 AM »

I have a neighbor from Mars who is complaining that it's too hot and wet.  I think he's planning to run for HOA's in a whole bunch of communities simultaneously so he can get people to stop watering their lawns and make them stockpile snow in the winter. Grin

Sounds like Marvin's at it again.  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkzOJuNRzZs
K9MHZ

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: October 24, 2017, 05:31:15 PM »

You're a funny guy KTN, but don't quit your day job, comedy is a tough business.

Good advice.  The alcohol usually wears off by mid day.
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: November 04, 2017, 08:39:32 AM »

Grin Grin Grin
November fever is here finally. The anti antenna neighbor is trying another tatic now. Everyone have a blessed day.Wow Iam happy about November fever..
N8YX

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: November 04, 2017, 08:50:00 AM »

Good advice.  The alcohol usually wears off by mid day.

Musta gotten a fresh supply.
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: November 04, 2017, 09:23:46 AM »

Yeah, they keep making more.... let you guess what Grin

================================================
WZ7U ~ originating from CN86jc +/-

Yet another imperfect being created by THE perfect God. Thank you Jesus!
N0YXB

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: November 04, 2017, 09:41:21 AM »

Grin Grin Grin
November fever is here finally. The anti antenna neighbor is trying another tatic now.

Hard to believe since you stated you don't live in an HOA neighborhood. I'll suspend reality and play along though. If this were happening to me in my non-HOA neighborhood, the EME array and several wire antennas would have been installed by now.
DL8OV

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: November 04, 2017, 11:25:44 AM »

Hard to believe that this rubbish has gone on for more than two months and eighteen pages. The site moderators must be asleep at the wheel.

Peter DL8OV
PLANKEYE

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: November 04, 2017, 12:34:10 PM »

18 pages of nonsense November fever ETC...  I understand it may become a burden for the moderators to deal with issues like this but it would be less disruptive to the rest of the forum users.  Well wait a minute 18 pages of nonsense can't all be from one person, so we have all kinds of people saying all kinds of things but we blame just one person?  Rather than shutting down any thread why can't we put you all on "probation" any response you give to chuck is held-back until it is reviewed and we don't have 18 pages of nonsense.         
W4KYR

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: November 04, 2017, 03:16:39 PM »

Grin Grin Grin
November fever is here finally. The anti antenna neighbor is trying another tatic now. Everyone have a blessed day.Wow Iam happy about November fever..

Mind telling us what  "November Fever" is ?

The internet and cellphone networks are great until they go down, what then? Find out here. 
https://www.eham.net/ehamforum/smf/index.php/topic,111948.0.html

Using Windows 98 For Packet...
KD8UEI

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: November 04, 2017, 04:01:56 PM »

Grin Grin Grin

Mind telling us what  "November Fever" is ?

Isn't that when men aren't supposed to shave?
PLANKEYE

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: November 04, 2017, 05:12:25 PM »

I have heard a lot of folks complain about trolls on this website and the same folks take the bait making them a SUCKER.  You won't get rid of the trolls on this website but since you all are so concerned about them try this method.  SHUT UP don't take the bait and STARVE the troll of attention.  Don't be a troll yourself, some of you are and you know it and you love it you need to stop that behavior or stop complaining about the trolls.  This thread feeds trolls for goodness sake who can't see that?  Again my advice SHUT UP don't take the bait and STARVE the troll of attention.  If everyone takes my advice, well you won't but it's good in theory.  That is why we have 18 pages of nonsense.  Chuck loves it and he really hasn't said much it was all of you.  He is fishing and caught 18 pages of nonsense.  You all need to be put on probation before you are allowed to respond to Chuck.  Are the moderators asleep at the wheel here or what?     
Pages: Prev 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: