The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DXEngineering - Awesome to deal with  (Read 3208 times)
KE8G

Ignore
« on: August 26, 2017, 06:35:35 AM »

Hi All,
Just wanted to let folks know that DXEngineering has come through again for me. 

This is probably the 7th or 8th purchase I have made from them, with amplifiers, tuners, coax (by the mile), connectors, etc in the past.  This time, I purchased the DXE-ARAV3-1P Vertical Receiving Antenna and associated 75 ohm quad shielded cable.  George was wonderful to work with, answering my questions and making sure I had the correct items ordered.  Originally, I was going to have the new toys shipped, but ended up driving down, as it's only a 20 mile or so trip to Summit Racing.  They took the order out of the shipping cycle and had it ready for me!!  That's great customer service.

I got the antenna installed and hooked up last night and all I can say is WOW!!!  This thing really works.  I notice a vast improvement; especially on 80 meters.  I had been using a different type of receiving antenna in the past, so it's not the difference of the station never having one before, just that is works so much better.  I am planning on giving it a good work out this weekend, as it is the Ohio QSO Party.  I truly believe that with the ability to hear better I will definitely improve my score over last year (5th in State for High Power, 1st in Cuyahoga county).

I do not work for DXEngineering nor have any monetary interest in the company, I am just a 110% satisfied customer!!

Keep up the great work DXEngineering!!

73 de Jim - KE8G
KG7MWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 03:23:24 PM »

I have had really good service as well.  I ordered some new lightning protection and grounding parts from them last week.  It had to be shipped UPS ground due to some copper anti-seize being classified as a hazardous cargo.  Any way, the package got lost in IL at a UPS trans-load center.  For 3 days I watched and waited for it to clear UPS and get back on its way to me.  Called UPS and they couldn't find out why it was held up.  Called DX Engineering to see if they could find out, they put me on hold and called UPS from their side, found out UPS had the label in IL but not the box.  They air shipped replacement parts to me over night on Friday afternoon for Saturday delivery, minus the anti-seize which had to still go by ground, all at no charge.  I got the new lightning suppressor and grounding plates + some cables in time for an antenna project this past weekend.  Great customer service.  They said if the original package ever shows up to call them to arrange for return shipping.  They even filed the claim.

Very happy with them.  I don't work for them either but am a 110% satisfied customer as well.
W5JON

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 06:45:06 AM »

Hi,

I agree, DXEngineering really is awesome. When I call, I ask for Rod and get really direct, complete answers to all my questions.  BTW, they have always amazed me with their incredibly fast shipping.   Just a great company to deal with.

I am just another 110% satisfied customer!!

John
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 06:48:21 AM by W5JON » Logged
K4MZR

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 06:55:12 PM »

Ditto. Just received my new FT-891. DX was informative, professional and fast. I’d have a hard time spending money on radio equipment anywhere else.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: