The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TrueLadderLine.Com  (Read 3316 times)
N5IFH

Ignore
« on: September 15, 2017, 04:50:58 PM »

Purchased the 160-10 Open Wire Fed Dipole and have attempted twice to contact the guy who
sells these antennas but he will not respond to the "form" that you have to fill out on the web site.
There is no phone number to call either.  Very disappointed with the lack of support so far.  Would
not recommend doing business with this guy!

K7AAT

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 08:29:35 PM »

Try email,  brian@trueladderline.com

KD8IIC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 11:14:30 PM »

I've had nothing but good dealings with him, very unlike what you're saying. Bought 2 complete antennas.
W6LZC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 06:55:27 AM »

Brian at TrueLadderLine is great to work with.  The price is right and quality is very good.  After I placed my order, he emailed me to thank me for my purchase and to let me know when to expect delivery.  He and I exchanged a number of emails where he provided me with information about open wire ladderline antennas.  My order was a small order, but the service was very good.  I would definitely do business with him again and would not hesitate to recommend his product. 
WD0EGC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 06:25:55 AM »

I put in a special order for a dipole and ladder line of lengths not offered on the web site, and Brian sent me a kit in a jiffy.  Just got it a few days ago.  Only charged me $60.  Would definitely do business with him again.
N5LB

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 01:28:18 PM »

I placed and received an order of 600 ohm line about six weeks ago.  They were prompt and notified of shipping.  The line hasn't been installed yet but the quality is good.
N5LB

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 02:09:53 PM »

Antenna and feedline in the air.  Very satisfied with the product and service.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: