The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An amazing ham radio Zastone D9000 I have experienced.  (Read 182 times)
K3CB6

Ignore
« on: Yesterday at 02:15:02 AM »

I bought a Zastone D9000 several months ago. It is good at VHF and UHF transmit. And the voice is nice. But the only thing made me upset is that the screen was shacking all the time. So I can’t see anything. It is not a good experience. Disappointed.

And couple months later , the Zastone seller told me that they made some update. After I had checking “Zastone D9000” on internet I found there are so many videos & information there especially on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-MEzGYo0DQ. It seems that it indeed make difference. From the connectors connecting, APRS function, the LCD screen display and signals& receiving range. Ok. My heart is catch again. So I try to believe they one more time and bought a update version.

Also, I did some test and uncoupled it to check the reality.

For ham radio, the frequency of 136~174Mhz/400~520MHz(TX/RX) is workable.
For Channel spacing, the three modes, wide、middle and narrow is workable as the specifications showed.But 200-260MHz, it doesn’t work at all. After checking, I was told that the range is indeed on testing.

I thought it is not enough. Let’s see what happened after I uncouple it. 

1.This machine have changed the 6-connector socket to the 8-connector socket and realized the APRS function. (I was told that APRS is only done in hardware. Need time to update software.)

2.Optimizing the VHF parameters on the main board. (That means can receive VHF from one side and put UHF out from the other side.)

3.It is work well in degradation testing of the LCD plate in high and low temperature(-10℃~+50℃). (Not bad, better than before. And the screen is work well now.)

4.Longer receiving range and clearer signals than before. The reality range in crowd city is 12.2km.

It is a basic test by myself. Does some one else get this ham radio and some professional advice? Welcome to send and discuss with me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: