The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DX Engineering literally screamed at me  (Read 6668 times)
V47JA

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2017, 06:10:52 AM »

In any case, DX Engineering did the right thing. They apologized and refunded the money. I don't think they needed to make a bunch of calls to the customer.

Exactly. It is time to move on.......

John
K3EY

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2017, 07:36:10 AM »

In any case, DX Engineering did the right thing. They apologized and refunded the money. I don't think they needed to make a bunch of calls to the customer.

Exactly. It is time to move on.......

John

Agreed!

Now future customers reading this will know DX Engineering is NOT a panacea of all things amateur radio. "Buyer Beware, Screaming Dog on Property"

Contesters are known to be aggressive, so it's fitting.

That was my intent and it's now accomplished.

N2EY

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2017, 08:44:42 AM »

Maybe a psychic could tell what actually goes on over there at DXE.

Not that I believe in psychics....just sayin'.

K3EY

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2017, 04:53:52 PM »

Maybe a psychic could tell what actually goes on over there at DXE.

Not that I believe in psychics....just sayin'.

You're an a** and that is EXACTLY what I was told. No surprise there
V47JA

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2017, 05:06:04 PM »

Hi,

Tim Duffy apologized and refunded your money. You made your point, time to move on, and not beat it to death....

John
K3EY

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2017, 03:55:56 AM »

Hi,

Tim Duffy apologized and refunded your money. You made your point, time to move on, and not beat it to death....

John

I did move on!

N2EY is ONLY reason I replied, a carry over from QRZ who follows me around like a freak.

Not that I owe you an explanation. I suggest you go dip your head in the Caribbean Sea.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 04:01:06 AM by K3EY » Logged
NN4RH

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2017, 04:24:14 AM »

I did move on!

N2EY is ONLY reason I replied, a carry over from QRZ who follows me around like a freak.

Not that I owe you an explanation. I suggest you go dip your head in the Caribbean Sea.

You're not helping your case.  The more you post like this, the more people start to wonder who screamed at who ?
AF6LJ

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2017, 05:09:27 AM »

Hi,

John

I did move on!

N2EY is known for cyber stalking, it took years and some help to get him off my back.

Take Care
Sue,
AF6LJ
ND6M

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2017, 05:51:28 AM »

"Hell, if a fast food place screws up they give you a free meal and heart felt apology, "

EY: Please let me know what fast food place you go to! Guess I've been going to the wrong ones. (LOL) Wink

And if you are foolish enuf to eat i,...well, think about it.

The continued whining and moaning by the OP, just clarifies the attitude I referred to earlier.

SWMAN

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2017, 07:20:55 AM »

Time to give it a break and take a powder, bye,bye.
KD0ZV

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2017, 02:27:46 PM »

Glad they resolved it and sorry for the grief.

I have to admit I have a low tolerance for poor service but am shocked it was DX Engineering.

With the exception of Burgharts in the old days, DX Engineering has been the best company I have dealt with in my 30+ years of amateur radio. All my local friends feel the same way.

Course you know what they say. No matter how big a company, how many offices they have, how many employees or their sales volume... The entire reputation of that company (big or small) can contributed to one person. The person you interact with.

Rich
K0YQ

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2017, 03:38:36 PM »

I just got the new DX Engineering catalog and it's screaming at me to drop about $5K.
N2CV

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2017, 04:19:08 PM »

"Hell, if a fast food place screws up they give you a free meal and heart felt apology, "
EY: Please let me know what fast food place you go to! Guess I've been going to the wrong ones. (LOL) Wink

I have received full refund as well as a replacement meal of my choosing at the McDonalds in Ashburn VA and at American Steak House in Brambleton, my meal was fully compensated, my wife received free desert as she had to wait for me to get my replacement steak, and also received a $25.00 gift card for a future visit

Al
N2CV
K3EY

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2017, 04:35:46 PM »

Glad they resolved it and sorry for the grief.

I have to admit I have a low tolerance for poor service but am shocked it was DX Engineering.

With the exception of Burgharts in the old days, DX Engineering has been the best company I have dealt with in my 30+ years of amateur radio. All my local friends feel the same way.

Course you know what they say. No matter how big a company, how many offices they have, how many employees or their sales volume... The entire reputation of that company (big or small) can contributed to one person. The person you interact with.

Rich

They are very progressive and have just about anything one could need or want.

You could build an entire world class contest station from their catalog, and they have expert advice
upon requesting it.

When I did have a problem with a very irrational employee they were very apologetic and refunded me in full
within days.

I did nothing wrong and in fact exposed myself to ridicule by being honest and telling the world they do indeed
have a loose cannon in their midst therefore all is not paradise.

I will say nothing further on this matter except to say I have always told people exactly what I think, some don't like that
but I have found in my 66 years that most do.

73 All

GOOD LUCK In The CONTEST
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: