The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QSLs by KB3IFH - I need a word better than EXCELLENT...  (Read 1178 times)
N4MU

Ignore
« on: October 20, 2017, 12:37:59 PM »

Just received my order of QSL cards from KB3IFH, Randy. To say he did a detailed and professional job would be an understatement. We went back and forth several times tweeking colors, layouts, text. Randy couldn't have been more patient with me! A huge point was the shade of the callsign on the front. I was going for the nostalgia look and the color had to be exactly as it had been back then (early 60s). He did the job with flying colors (pun intended)! The back of the card...again nostalgia...was also detailed exactly as I wanted. If you want precision and delivery on time this is the go to guy...Randy, KB3IFH
(Wish I could attach a jpg of the card to let you see)
N9KX

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 02:00:46 PM »

(Wish I could attach a jpg of the card to let you see)

put it on your QRZ page and then link to it here with the "insert image" icon (below the Bold button)
N4MU

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 06:17:34 AM »

Great idea! Thanks...why didn't I think of that? (Probably because it IS a great idea...LOL). Anyway, let's try the link...

https://www.qrz.com/db/N4MU

Seriously...KB3IFH is a winner in my book!
W3WN

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 07:24:13 AM »

Great idea! Thanks...why didn't I think of that? (Probably because it IS a great idea...LOL). Anyway, let's try the link...

https://www.qrz.com/db/N4MU

Seriously...KB3IFH is a winner in my book!
Very nice!  And the nostalgic look is spot on!

Appreciate the plug.  I don’t need cards now, but KB3IFH is on my short list for my next order.
N9KX

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 08:41:19 AM »

when you are typing  a post here at eham, in the buttons and emojis area there is a button below the bold ("B") button that allows you to directly insert a pic to a post if it has a web address.
i copied the web address of the card from your QRZ page and will insert it below using that "picture" button:

N4MU

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2017, 09:18:56 AM »

Thank you KX. I tried inserting using the path on my computer but of course it didn't work. What else would you expect from a guy who has been around since the Walter-Ashe QSL card era? Thanks for the tip...will try to remember it...but that may be far fetched also. 73
N9KX

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 01:44:00 PM »

QSL, it took me a while to find that trick and figure it out. if you scroll over the buttons that are above the smiley faces / emojis that appear above the text box while you are typing an eham post or reply, the description of what the button does displays as a tiny pop-up window
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: