Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP !! Need Help in Programming the GE Phoenix S  (Read 668 times)
W5OI

Ignore
« on: September 01, 2000, 09:12:52 AM »

Hello, I have a couple of GE Phoenix SX radios for use on my GMRS repeater system. I also have the GE EE Prom Programmer 4EX22A10.  I need help in programming the Phoenix with this unit. Anyone have a copy of the manuals for this programmer?  I especially need the conversion tables (table 7 I believe) used to convert the Frequency to Hexadecimal used in the programming.  Any help will be most appreciated.  Thanks,  J.C.  (W5OI)
WB6QZL

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2000, 05:12:24 PM »

Check out the Phoenix web site.

www.engr.mun.ca/~gmarsh/phoenix/

73 Jim
N0PJG

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2000, 06:53:00 PM »

Always hated that programmer. It's fine if you only have to make a couple of changes but if you have to program several hundred radios (as I once had to)...

Anyway, if you still need the codes, I have Table 7, actually TABLES 7A through 7G. I may need some more info, the Phoenix came in several varieties: S, SX, Narrowband, Wideband, 5K, 6.25K and 12.5K divisors; each with different programming.
KG4LNE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2001, 02:31:57 PM »

Hello, could you please send me all of the programming tables for section 7? I would like to include this in a MS Word document I've been compiling Phoenix programming information in. If so, please send to kg4lne@mindspring.com or kg4lne@arrl.net I'm working on a Windows application for the PSX-200 that reads/writes data files for use with an eeprom programmer and the X2444 NVRAM chips. I just put up a webpage on this at http://www.rtzaudio.com/kg4lne (still under construction).

I need information for the X2112 NVRAM used in the Phoenix SX radios. If anyone has information regarding this data format it would be greatly appreciated. I would like to add support for the SX radios as well.

Regards,

Bob Starr
KG4LNE / WPSD889
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: