The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Slow lingering death of MARS.  (Read 685766 times)
KB4QAA

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2016, 12:04:09 PM »

May I also point out that in 1992 the Navy and USAF closed their EMP testing facilities, EMPRESS II, and TRESTLE, respectively.

This shows that they are confident that present engineering practices and devices are satisfactory for EMP threat.
KB0TXC

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: June 24, 2016, 05:17:06 AM »

I might respectfully reply that there *are* rogue nations that have semi reliable rockets and small nukes... just the thing for EMP. No real damage to the ground or people, just electronics and corneas of the unlucky souls that happen to be looking at the wrong spot and the wrong time...

Best,

Joe KB0TXC
W0AEW

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2016, 07:36:03 AM »

The biggest threat to America is our fatty diet, road accidents, and ignorance of history and other cultures.  Wink
W3JKS

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: July 01, 2016, 10:56:05 AM »

The biggest threat to America is our fatty diet, road accidents, and ignorance of history and other cultures.  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU0d8kpybVg
ZENKI

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2016, 01:39:40 AM »

No the Illuminati and the Lizard Alien race!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU0d8kpybVg

KB4QAA

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: July 18, 2016, 12:08:12 PM »

I might respectfully reply that there *are* rogue nations that have semi reliable rockets and small nukes... just the thing for EMP. No real damage to the ground or people, just electronics and corneas of the unlucky souls that happen to be looking at the wrong spot and the wrong time...

Best,

Joe KB0TXC
Only rogue nation with nukes is N. Korea.   Largest demonstrated yield: 7kt.  Not much EMP more than 5 or 10 miles.   Small bomb = small EMP.  And EMP suffers from LOS and ground attenuation issues just like RF above UHF.

Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: