Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ham Radio Rags?  (Read 1570 times)
KD5MAW

Ignore
« on: December 05, 2000, 02:32:43 PM »

If you could subscribe to only one Amateur radio magazine (including QST) which one would you choose for quantity and quality of technical article content.
KF2TZ

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2000, 10:30:33 PM »

Hello. I would probably pick CQ. But they are kind of high in price for a 1 year subscription. 73! Greg.
AB5CC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2000, 09:38:33 PM »

I have subscribed to World Radio for about 6 years and it is a great value for the money.  I just renewed and I believe it is $14.95 for 12 issues.  No color, but great articles.  I really look forward to it each month.

Kenneth
RobertKoernerExAE7G

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2001, 01:13:43 PM »

QST is published by our ONLY PAC (political action com).  To get it regularly, you become a member of the ARRL which is how I support, in a very limited and humble way, our PAC against commercial interest that want our spectrum.  My membership in the League also supports our PAC at world wide meetings that determine what frequencies are reserved for us.
For me, all I have to do is tune our portion of 40 meters SSB, and I know if I want to buy a magazine or support our PAC.
Years ago, I decide that it was very important for me to support our only PAC, so I became a life time member.
I don't know which magazine will give you the articles your looking for, but I do hope you'll support ARRL.  Along the way, you'll probably receive many interesting articles, and quite a few that you don't have any interest in, regardless of which magazine you buy.  
Have FUN
Bob
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: