Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Ham Website  (Read 323 times)
W5FSW

Ignore
« on: October 10, 2003, 02:47:44 PM »

I hope I don't step on any toes posting this. But, I am hoping to get the word out about txradio.org.  We started this site to have a centralized location for Texas Hams to exchange club and public service event. Sort of like a mini eham.net.
We love eham.net and will allways be a part of this community. We just thought that the Texas Hams are so far spread out that events happening across town (Houston) never get heard of on the other side of town. Anyway I just wanted to let everybody know about www.txradio.org and while it is geared for Texas hams, everyone is welcome.
w5fsw
Scott
OBSERVER11

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2003, 07:30:19 PM »

a place for them PESKY TEXANS to hang out
KD5VHF

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2003, 11:16:31 PM »

Thanks for the info
K0BG

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2003, 07:01:40 PM »

Scott, there seems to be a lot of information on this site, however, the majority of it is a duplicate of what is already available from the "big three" as it were. Perhaps for texas hams (I'm close, about 70 miles to the west edge of Texas from Roswell, NM and it MIGHT be of some help) it won't be as boring as it seems.

Alan, KØBG

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: