Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATV  (Read 573 times)
KB2OXR

Ignore
ATV
« on: April 11, 2005, 02:36:53 AM »

I am now putting together a ATV station . I have noticed that knowone is using the N2SMT/R located at Brookdale College,Lincroft NJ The repeater has great coverage and knowone uses it at all. I hope to have my station up and running with in a week or two.
 Is anyone in NJ or NYC still running ATV ??
 If so. please contact me KB2OXR Kevin med2521@comcast.net
 IF ANYONE HAS THE MANUAL FOR THE AEA VSB 70 PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
73 KB2OXR
DROLLTROLL

Ignore
ATV
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 10:05:13 AM »

Knowone nose how2 spell anymore.
KB2OXR

Ignore
ATV
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 11:52:51 AM »

KB2OXR willl be testing ATV on the Brookdale ATV repeater .The repeater is located in Lincroft,NJ Monmouth Co. FN20
439.250 is the output. Channel 60 on your cable ready TV or VCR tuner .
KB2CPW

Ignore
ATV
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2005, 10:34:44 AM »

Hi Kevin,

Most guys run simplex in the area as the repeaters usually occupy two freqs making it difficult for those who wish to operate individually. I have the VSB 70 (two of them actually)  and I will check for the manual.. Not much to it though, so shoot away with your questions about the unit..

The 2m frequency in your area for ATV talkback is 144.340 mhz.. There are several guys in your area running ATV. I have all of my stuff but I moved and I am not set up yet.. Some guys in your area are W2DTC Ken, KB2ATV Bob and a guy right in your neighborhood but his call eludes me right now.. His name is Walt..

Anyway, look em up and drop them some email, they would be happy to work you.. If you have any questions, drop me an email and I will help you out.. Richy N2ZD ss409ss  @  aol.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: