Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NS1L REFUSAL to PAY  (Read 590 times)
W8CEF

Ignore
« on: May 23, 2005, 08:14:23 AM »

I purchased a "F.B. Drake station from James Pfister, NS1L. It was supposed to be in F.B.shape and no corrosion on the chassis's. I paid $470.00 including shipping, and when it got here, it wasn't fit for anything but a " restoration project.".I took pictures and emailed him what I found. He felt that he had described it correctly. I told him I wanted my money back and he agreed to refund 470.00. I ate the shipping back of 63.00. he received them on 5/10/05. and so far , he has avoided me like I had the plague when I wanted to know if he sent the money.He did say that he had received them . No phone # and no address, just a P.O. box in Fl. I will update this site as my criminal complaint progresses. Be very careful dealing with NS1L!! tnx all, keith W8CEF
W8CEF

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 11:48:17 AM »

UPDATE,  finally got two M.O.'s totaling $ 1.28 less than he owed me. I guess that made him feel better. !! Watch yourself in any dealings with NS1L tnx, Keith
WD9IWC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 03:58:58 PM »

This Guy is a ham, cant remember call but WATCH OUT for him too. If on ebay,STAY CLEAR.. I got a used TM G-707A from him in MINT condition. Well, I guess MINT means Broken and missing knobs, unit NOT operational, none of the buttons or knobs that remain work! Box arrived with bottom open and NO packing material whatsoever!!! When confronted by email I sent he blamed ME for rushing him to send radio and that's why it arrived the way it did.....I am since filing a claim with ebay but looks like it will cost me more to have it appraised by an electronic repair service to prove what condition I got it in. please stay clear of this guy. How could a ham do this to another ham? Buyer beware applies everywhere and to Hams also.........
WD9IWC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2005, 12:18:45 PM »

Well gang, its now the end of Sept. I filed a claim with ebay at the beginning of august and still waiting for their decision. Have never heard again from "Louis" or seen him selling anything on ebay. GOOD RIDDANCE!!!! What a pain this has been.........Ebay probably will say they can do nothing. Let this be a lesson to all. Ebay has more deadbeats buying and selling than ever before. And paypal?HuhHuh??STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!73
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: