Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New auction site for hams  (Read 532 times)
MORSEMAN2007

Ignore
« on: November 10, 2007, 07:24:50 AM »

Hi, I sold my radio on a new auction site and it cost me $1 for the fees and this was after I sold my yaesu for just over $1000. The guy is a ham who runs the site and charges nothing for wanted or swap ads and a buck for listing in the auction.

I figured ebay would have charged me $50 plus for selling and listing but this site just charges a flat $1 listing fee with nothing else to pay, oh yes and you can add 4 pictures for free as well.

Help support this site and save yourself money like I have and spread the word if your happy.

The site address is http://HTTP://WWW.G5NB.COM.

If your fed up being ripped off by other sites then try this one and keep the bucks in your pocket instead of ebay's.

Morseman2007
KB0PNB

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 06:28:48 PM »

MORSEMAN2007,

It came up as an invalid address when I tried it. I tried both upper case & lower case versions.

Mike
KB0PNB

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 06:31:01 PM »

Whoops... never mind: it worked when I ran it thru Google.

Mike
MORSEMAN2007

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 01:42:49 AM »

Sorry about that but I noticed I placed a full stop at the end of the address so if you copy that it will show an error.

It should read WWW.G5NB.COM and hopefully this will make life a bit easier for anyone else.

I will list some more item in the next few days such as swr meters and see what happens, Nigel has told me he will think about knocking the relisting fee to zero but at the moment it is only 50c anyway.
N3BIF

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 09:14:38 AM »

I got there fine, but no matter what ham category I searched it came up as "no items",  do you need to register to search ?
MORSEMAN2007

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 07:52:20 AM »

Sorry but I was away for the week on business so I didn't have time to log in to check for posts. Well as this is a new site it takes time to fill the ads and I see this morning there is now 5 items listed in the radio section.

You don't have to become a member to browse but you do have to register to sell of course. There is a free voucher for a listing when you register so why not list something and tell others about the site?

When eham started how many of us came here straight away? Time is needed and word of mouth to make any site grow and if it is in our ham fraternity then we should try to support any ham site.

Back home now for a few days so I will reply back to any question and if I cant answer then I will email Nigel and  ask him the question. I am not sponsored by the site or related to Nigel but I do like to support a fellow ham.

Norm.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: