Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Schooling...  (Read 354 times)
NHRSTEIN

Ignore
« on: September 27, 2008, 09:13:39 AM »

Currently I am working in the electric/electronics field as a service tech for industrial machinery. Albeit fun to learn at work, there are a few things I believe I should have come the end of next year (arbitrary goal). I currently have a certification through George Brown College for PLC programming, and it has been a great asset to me during the the course of solving problems at work. I was interested in taking their Electronics Technician certification course and was wondering if anyone out there has taken it and what they thought of it. If you have any other suggestions, My requirements are simply that it is a self study course, and it have some sort of component theory. As my level of electronics stands I can repair lots of things with a schematic in hand but have not attempted to build anything from scratch except noise filters and modifications to standard consumer electronics namely stereo equipment (adding VU meters, converting coaxial digital to optical, and things of the like.) Thank you in advance for your input.

//John
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: