Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a 7500 watt 11 METER CB OP?  (Read 15980 times)
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2009, 02:39:07 PM »

ha ha i like jaw jackin with you! im a christan to so i send my blesings to you and youre famly. are you in a old age home if so let me no the adress and i will send you a xmas card. and lissen if you ever need help with youre radio give me a shout or my buddy jeff. he is a expert radio cber an smarter then any HAM i ever talk to. if you here me on the HAM or cb chanel give me a shout my handel is buster brown an jeff is handel of wisker biskit. we can probly help you with youre linyer or if you are not gettin out. i didnt mean nothing when i say your not smart. look not evry body is smart. i dont mine than youre a little slow. just have fun with youre radio and that is all that count!!! peace a jesus to you an youres!!! thanks
PULLRAFTT

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2009, 05:50:14 PM »

N0ZNA got sucked right in, didn't he?
N4ZAW

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2009, 10:01:46 AM »

[The quote that got this thread going]

"I am an Extra class ham. There is no f***ing way that I would say a word about anybody operating WTF ever they want too. As long as they stay away from 10m, I could give a s**t less. I still play the high power 11m thing. I have for 15 years without any problems. Dips**t cops don't know a fuc**ng thing about radio, so they stay out of it. 226 High Desert mobile rockin' these 32 pills around Sin City, NV, just got DOWN!"

[END of quote that got this going]

Whoever this was that urinated on your cheerios, I COMMEND him (except for the foul language"!!!)

I've been a liscensed ham since 1990. Not that this matters to me, but it might to some disturbed person.
I've also been a CBer since 1965, under dad's liscense,KKP-0907 -- then under my own (KAFG9830). This will probably matter to the same whackos who think the longer you have something,the better it gits...Newz-flash; THIS AINT WINE,Y'ALL!
And we are not band cops! CB is not part of the amateur bands anyhow. "Freebanders", unliscensed radio broacasters ("Pirates") and those using the stinking telephone to set up bank robbery are ALL going afoul of FCC rules and regulations!

My advice to my fellow hams is to enjoy your privlages as assigned, keeping in mind human nature and putting-up with pileups and banal interence (not malicious, of course that's different).
Those of you who find this suggestion "difficult" need to get a life, or some sort of psychiatric assistance. Life is simply way too short for one group of us "RF junkies" combatting another over turf.
Th FCC may declare (as they have indeed done durring wartime in the past), SHUT THE HAM BANDS DOWN. However, the war-powers act is no longer the only law that can restrict your communications... Having stated that;
You (and any global government) are POWERLESS to shut down the citizens band!!! Oh, you may try,and with new-found allies within the administration, you might even pass dictates... But to think that any such effort would succeed, is a wannanbe band-cop's illusion -- a wild dream!
You are powerless over the American citizen when he gets mad. Try us if you dare! Just beware the obligatory American pitchforks and baseball bats.
N9ZAS

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2009, 11:30:36 AM »

[The quote that got this thread going]

"I am an Extra class ham. There is no f***ing way that I would say a word about anybody operating WTF ever they want too. As long as they stay away from 10m, I could give a s**t less. I still play the high power 11m thing. I have for 15 years without any problems. Dips**t cops don't know a fuc**ng thing about radio, so they stay out of it. 226 High Desert mobile rockin' these 32 pills around Sin City, NV, just got DOWN!"

[END of quote that got this going]

Whoever this was that urinated on your cheerios, I COMMEND him (except for the foul language"!!!)

I've been a liscensed ham since 1990. Not that this matters to me, but it might to some disturbed person.
I've also been a CBer since 1965, under dad's liscense,KKP-0907 -- then under my own (KAFG9830). This will probably matter to the same whackos who think the longer you have something,the better it gits...Newz-flash; THIS AINT WINE,Y'ALL!
And we are not band cops! CB is not part of the amateur bands anyhow. "Freebanders", unliscensed radio broacasters ("Pirates") and those using the stinking telephone to set up bank robbery are ALL going afoul of FCC rules and regulations!

My advice to my fellow hams is to enjoy your privlages as assigned, keeping in mind human nature and putting-up with pileups and banal interence (not malicious, of course that's different).
Those of you who find this suggestion "difficult" need to get a life, or some sort of psychiatric assistance. Life is simply way too short for one group of us "RF junkies" combatting another over turf.
Th FCC may declare (as they have indeed done durring wartime in the past), SHUT THE HAM BANDS DOWN. However, the war-powers act is no longer the only law that can restrict your communications... Having stated that;
You (and any global government) are POWERLESS to shut down the citizens band!!! Oh, you may try,and with new-found allies within the administration, you might even pass dictates... But to think that any such effort would succeed, is a wannanbe band-cop's illusion -- a wild dream!
You are powerless over the American citizen when he gets mad. Try us if you dare! Just beware the obligatory American pitchforks and baseball bats.

Oh,one foggy new year's eve a lone individual set out on a mission! Well equipped and dressed for stealth,he intended to inflict harm on many a radios health!
Dressed in black,carrying a small sack he crept into yards and many back alleys!
One by one the amplifiers fell silent,til' only a hiss was heard for miles!
Tactics were many,tools were few! He set out with a list and knew what to do!
110v.outside outlets quickly spliced to ends of coax!
Many chunks cut from many a feedline,tossed into nearby garden beds!
Motion lights seemed strangely to fail,while watchdogs wagged their tail.
Needless to say the very next day when scofflaws fired up,the signals were down! "Ya'll not makin' the trip" they all would say with no clue as to how much they will have to pay! Roll Eyes

I guess the moral here is...The fcc is not always needed to make a difference!
N4ZAW

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2009, 09:06:31 AM »

"I guess the moral here is...The fcc is not always needed to make a difference!"

True enough,John.. And a good little poem! Smiley

There are some who would ACTUALLY go to such extremes. I wont go into how I once dealt with a malicious little CBer (drunk every night too) that lived in a nearby subdivision. It was not as extreme as yanking his tower down, taking a baseball bat to his haid, or pinning his coax...But it was safe, effective, with no bodily harm and not against the law (outside of "littering" perhaps). I think you could decypher what i did, but that aint important.

Ve do have vays of making zem comply, but zis, all too often, runs afoul of zee authorities.
G4ZOW

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2009, 01:54:07 PM »

I think the 48 device amp mentioned earlier was last years model:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/Longchamp/TooManyWatts.jpg

Try 64 :-)

As for not being able to power big tubes with handles:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/Longchamp/Engine_3.jpg

This is in addition to those on the main engine. Please note the diameter of the heliax!

Remember the old saying "you can buy anything if you've got enough":

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/Longchamp/PeterNewZealand.jpg

Phil G4ZOW
G4ZOW

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2009, 01:56:47 PM »

Apologise for non-clickable links.

Worth cutting & pasting.

Phil G4ZOW
N9ZAS

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2009, 02:46:09 PM »

Mr. baker maybe you should get hooked on phonics and learn how to spell BEFORE you start worrying about how to use an amplifier? YOU my friend,have much to learn first!
N9ZAS
N4ZAW

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: December 25, 2009, 03:34:53 PM »

Charles is just yankin yer chain, John. He is all over the forum with this mission of unknown objective... And he is kind of stuck on the "I'm an idiot CBer" theme, I think,just to get responses like yours (and yes, mine too in other threads). Hopefully, he'll find a new shtick soon, because he kind of wore the dumb CBer thing to death. Still, kinda funny tho.

sides... Summa thos CBers are more smarter then summa thos hams out thar on thu bans.
Smiley

N0ZNA

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: December 25, 2009, 06:36:25 PM »

I been waiting for him to ask{asx}what APRS,RTTY,PSK are...hehe
QBEAMS12

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2010, 03:17:02 AM »

Grin I think alot of you ham guys think you have halo's on top of your heads.. Before you go bashing cb operators again do some research before you taste your foot!!!!!!!!! No I'm not saying that what the idiot with 7500w is right!!! But surley guys your ham ticket is nothing more than a get-away-with-it card!!! You  can conduct emergency ops. on cb too!!!! Does the card give you the right to operate your henry 8k ultra or your alpha 3 holer or your homebrew 4-1000 amp and reprogram my remote control every time you key up........Please tell me why is it legal for you to disturb the peace while I'm watching tv and relaxing after a hard days work and instead my family and I have to be inconvienenced because you want to ask  Bob over in Illinois how the corn is growing!!!!!!!!! Angry I thought that legal limit for ham was 1500w or 2kw again I say why would you need such a large amp!!! Remember guys it's just a damn card it doesn't make you able to walk on water!!!!! And it surely doesn't make you better than cb'ers!!!!! Shocked
W7ETA

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2010, 01:21:28 PM »

Somebody else I can use the ignore feature for.
N0ZNA

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2010, 07:23:19 PM »

Isnt it funny C.Baker only shows up during a fool moon...hehe...i mean full moon...
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: