Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: why do some HAMS poormouth cbers???  (Read 3903 times)
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2009, 02:27:26 PM »

are you talking about me??? lol! i didnt do nothing wrong so why you have to have me trased?? lol! i no i dont write to good beacus im not book smart like alot a you HAM colleg boys! lol! but i bet i can work a radio better an alot a you guys beacus i been on the cb radio for more then 2 years and i learn alot from my buddy jeff who been on the cb some thing like 5 years!!! and i no he is alot smarter about radioes then alot a you! lol! o well i gess i just got to get use to HAMS makeing fun a me just beacus im not a colleg boy with alot a book smart! lol! but lookout when i get my HAM beacus im going to have the loudist radio on the chanel! lol! you all will be asking me for the brake an may be i give it to you if your nice to me an may be i dont give you the brake if your mean! lol!!!!!! thanks this is N1BUST the one buster brown in the base back on out!!
VE9AAE

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2009, 05:37:13 PM »

K5END, methinks N1BUST is BUSTed.
Have to admit though, Mr. 'Baker' must have put a fair amount of thought into his posts, to maintain such consistency.  
Carlie Baker, good on you;

Well done!
K5END

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2009, 07:05:33 PM »

Charlie,

This is good stuff. You are the most endearing troller I have seen.

yu shood rite a call'em.

AB4D

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2009, 10:27:11 AM »

Why does this seem like Deja Vu? Like I have seen this same foolish troll post elsewhere on the net not too long ago...hmmm. Some folks just have way too much time on their hands.

K2FOX

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2009, 11:26:19 AM »

by AB4D on November 3, 2009    
"Why does this seem like Deja Vu? Like I have seen this same foolish troll post elsewhere on the net not too long ago...hmmm. Some folks just have way too much time on their hands."  

-------------------------------------

Agreed. The best way to handle these kinds of posts is NOT to reply to them AT ALL. It just adds fuel to the fire.
N5LRZ

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2009, 05:12:02 AM »

Because they deserve it.
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2009, 07:41:24 PM »

ha what happen did a cber push you down an steal you lunch money??? lol!!! hey we are not hurtting no body so why poormouth a cber we use the 10 meters HAM chanel beacus no body else talking on it! may be if you repec a cber more we get our HAM and get on HAM chanels and give you more skip to shoot. un less you are a walky HAM who dont have no thing accept a one watt walky that dont get out more an a mile! lol!!!!!!!!!!
W7ETA

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2009, 07:54:13 PM »

It's perfectly plain pouty-pardner, if CBers were poremouths instead of pourmouths, they wouldn't be poormouthed.

Polite pontification pleasantly provided pro-bono.
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2009, 09:12:26 PM »

lol!!!! that didnt make no sence but it was funny!!! lol!!!!!!! when i kick in the linyer im a power mouth!!!!
W7ETA

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2009, 08:38:37 PM »

Silly sir.  Simple sense surrounds serious summations.  Savy?
N0ZNA

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2009, 11:18:41 AM »

Its time to go back under your rock,the full moons over.
K9FON

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2009, 11:42:39 AM »

Charliebaker. Are you that moronic "CBlover" guy from Youtube?
Also, spellchecker is a GREAT thing to use. People do judge you on your spelling and grammer useage.
K9FON

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2009, 11:48:25 AM »

Youin's taint too samurt ain't cha! I wiss i culd spel like on of dem dare ceee beee raydeeoo oparatars so i kinds be looked dat lic a moran on da intarnate!
Im wantin too bee wan of deam dare stoopid retart Cb raydeoh oparatars!
K5END

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2009, 02:14:43 PM »

"People do judge you on your spelling and grammer useage."

Hmmmmm...

You misspelled those on purpose as a joke, right?

"Grammar"

"Usage"
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2009, 06:11:13 PM »

i aint book smart like a lot a you colege boy HAM nerds but i no how to use a radio better then most a you! how much skip you shoot on youre 1 watt walky? lol! i shoot more skip then most a you i bet! lol! i dont mine if you poor mouth me just a long as you give me the brake on the chanel! lol!!!! ten for on at??
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: