Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GlobalQsl_Special offer of qsl service for clubs!!  (Read 1304 times)
4X6UU

Ignore
« on: April 04, 2007, 05:22:25 AM »

http://HTTP://www.globalqsl.com
We, at GlobalQsl , decided to help clubs all over the world.
Qsl'ing was always a problem as it takes time filling the cards and the cost of sending them via the bureau depends on the amount and weight of the cards.
We take care of all these problems !!! All you need is sign in, design your club's card with our graphic editor, upload your adif file, and from this point we take care of printing the cards with the qso details on the back of it and sending the cards to the qsl-bureaus all over the world.
Please send email to 4x6uu@globalqsl.com and tell us about your club and you will get a very special offer.

Paul 4X6UU
W1CDX

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 07:37:01 AM »

I musst confirm this... this Service does work very well, at least for me it does. I do not have the time to write a QSL Card for every QSO I have.
This Service is very simple to use and workes really well. I guess the hardest part is deciding on a motive for designing your QSL-Card. Once that is setup (and i do think that the Global-QSL guy's can help with the design) then all you do is upload your Logbook .adf file and let Global-QSL take over.

I upload about 1000 QSO's every 2 month's and then just read my "print progress reports" that I receive from global... usually once per week.

I can recommend this Service to anyone that has limited time or like me... is just plain lazy. Sending a QSL "is" the final courtesy and i want to uphold that tradition... So i am glad that Global-QSL is there to help me uphold the tradition of sending out Paper QSL's.

Thanks Global-QSL
73 to all
Steve, W1CDX
W1CDX

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 07:44:15 AM »

Oh  I forgot to mention...

This is not some electronic "email" QSL... but real printed high gloss QSL-Cards on heavy duty card stock.

Global QSL print's the Cards on demand then they sort them and send them "bulk" to the respective QSL-Managers or Buro's.

I just wanted to make sure everyone knows... this is not some electronic QSL card like e-QSL (which I am also a member of (AG)). Global QSL is the real deal, high gloss 2 sided print in Full Color QSL Card...

Printed, Sorted and Shipped all for about 100 Bucks per K.

73 Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: