Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: diode and zener diode value for ic 2100h  (Read 606 times)
9W2AGC

Ignore
« on: April 11, 2005, 10:50:42 PM »

hi and thanks for read this message.

i am new ham and just holding my callsign abaout 4 month.So i really need some help here,i powered my set by using car battery 12v and it really work untill one day my brother accedentilly switch the polarity.After he doing that,smoke occur from my set and luckily on that time he did not on that set.When i open the back cover of the set i,one zener diode and rectifier diode burst and the pcb road also burn.So i change the zener diode with 15v zener diode and ordinary power diode and rejoint the road that burst  and luckily my set can be on.But new problem occur the tx power remain same whether im using low medium or high power(all power output 0.5w, using power meter).So i really need help, to solve my problems because this is my first set.are there any speciall diode and value because i dont have the circuit diagram for  that set so it is difficult for me to know the right value of power diode and zener diode.
  my second question is how abaout my RF PA ,is my PA effected?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: