Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Club website  (Read 966 times)
KF6DRK

Ignore
« on: January 15, 2009, 11:27:13 PM »

Well, I need advice on how to make our club website more attractive.  Now don't get carried away, I am just learning how to make a website so please nothing over the top. So please check it out and give me some ideas
http://www.qsl.net/wa6rc/
Thanks
David
KF6DL
K6REA

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 01:40:40 PM »

It looks just fine the way it is David.
why would you change it ?

Kevin
K6REA
KG4PKQ

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 08:19:30 PM »

The qsl cards look cool so maybe they should be played up near the top. Some local pictures past and present would help make The site unique.

Looks like your information is upside down.   Put the items on the side bar that have lnks towards the top.  If you don't have links for the officers, Try putting them on a seperate page and putting a link to it from the bar.  Maybe with a good picture of them( in action).  the  blue(0000FF) may need a rethink.
Try some animated gifs of ham radio items.

I'm not sure what you are using to do your web design, Looks like if you just learned web design, you took this over from someone else.

The map could  be linked to an interactive map that can give users door to door directions and provide  one for both the Breakfast meeting with a food gif or jpgs of  your breakfasts and another for the Red Cross regular meeting.

I've been trying to make some ham gifs but don't have many but I would be willing to share.  My site is rather crazy, geocities.com/sunnysideamateur/  but the gifs are not all linked there at this time and I can always make more.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: