Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tubes, Tubes, Tubes  (Read 2810 times)
N5UXT

Ignore
« on: July 05, 2004, 09:44:52 PM »

I was defrauded by this company.

I sent a payment of $253.00 April 26,2004 to have my transformer rewonded and returned priority mail.

After about 6 weeks, 3 delays of having to order more wire each time as the reason for the delay for work , I received the transformer. After installing it, it was founded to be rewonded incorrectly. Only getting half the voltage. It was rewinded backward or out of phase.

Costing me another $42.00 to ship it back to Mr. Brown, he finally admitted that he did rewind the transformer incorrectly or backward.

I called to talk with this gentlemen on the phone 7 times with no luck. After the VHF contest passing and gone, I emailed him to get an idea of the status of my unit.

It was expressed to me that he had another full time job and would not be sure when it would be returned.

After 2 weeks of no word, I sent off a letter of demand for my Trammy to be returned back and that I found someone else to do the work and requested a full refund.

I finally received the trammy back with just the shell,core and screws ((( NO WIRE IN THE MIDDLE.) Not the way it was shipped to him to start out with and the biggest deal, " NO REFUND OF ANY TYPE OR Letter expressing a way to return the moneys. "

This Gentlemens name and call is Gary Brown WZ1M.

For your own good. Stay away from him. He is a cheat and a defrauder.

WZ1M

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 02:45:47 AM »

First of all, I have no idea who you are. A search of my records and invoices shows nothing with your name on it. Who put you up to this?
Regards,
Gary
W1QJ

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 05:40:32 AM »

Gary, that was 7 years ago
WZ1M

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 04:36:47 AM »

First of all, your a lier. I never had any transformer from you. Yes, we did email and talked on the phone but that was it. You said you were  sending the transformer but it never arrived. I honestly believe, because I did not give you a huge discount, that you wanted, you posted this to the web. Now its time to grow up and act like a man
Regards,
Gary
KA5IPF

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 08:13:35 AM »

At least the responses are getting more timely. First 5 years and then 2.

Clif
KAPT4560

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2013, 07:21:44 AM »

I have ordered boatanchor radio parts for my Nationals from Gary and have been happy with both the purchase experience and part performance.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: