Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Classifieds OK ???  (Read 2320 times)
W4AN
Administrator

« on: April 23, 2000, 04:33:01 PM »

Got an email from a guy who suggested the new formats for Classifieds were not to his liking.  There are currently two ways to view classifieds:  Summary & Detail.  Once you pick the view you like, we will remember it for you and display it that way every time you come back to the site.

I could add another view that is more like eBoneYard.com and the old eHam site if you all think I need to do so.  It wouldn't take me too long to do if it's of value.

Bill Fisher, W4AN
AF4K

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2000, 12:22:16 PM »

I can't really remember the way it was before on Boneyard, but I like this format just fine. The ads are concise and easy to read.

73 - AF4K, Bry
N7ONC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2000, 11:21:28 AM »

I think the setup is for the most part just fine. I just wish there was a way to delete an add. I listed an item for sale and sold it the same day but I could not figure out how to get rid of the add. Myabe I just dont know what I am doing, which is a high possibilty.
Jack
N2MG
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2000, 06:30:01 PM »

Looks OK to me, Bill.  The format is certainly different, but seemingly more flexible.

Mike
N7AOB

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2000, 09:00:22 AM »

Lets go back to the older format. This one wastes too much time. You can't tell if is a WTB until you click on it...
W4AN
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2000, 09:03:20 AM »

Everybody who has complained about having to click on an ad to see it, has not yet discovered that there are two ways to view classifieds now.  DETAIL & SUMMARY  

Change your view if you don't like the way it displays.  The detail view is almost exactly what was on eHam.net before only the text is normal and not reduced.  

Thanks

Bill
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: