Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: newtronics/hustler antenna's  (Read 772 times)
N3JBH

Ignore
« on: June 30, 2005, 07:52:09 AM »

I felt I should write a thing about newtronics/hustler antenna here.
As far as products are concerned well you get a nice product for the money.
Customer service via email is really fast like answer’s in minutes now that’s fast.
I did find it funny however it took a week to fill a simple order. But hey. Maybe there was inventory issues or some thing I didn’t ask and don’t know. So the big question is what do I feel about the company? Well they’re simply great. Maybe some other companies should take lessons from them on customer service and product quality. That’s a hint mfj.  Sorry newtronics to make note of that plague in the same review that I sing the praises of you in. jeff/n3jbh
N3JBH

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 04:03:57 PM »

oppps spoke to soon seams like newtronics is full of CRAPOLA!!! said they sent my order thought that was great and when i was ordering the was fast. BUT now there seems to be a huge problem where is my parts i orded they claim the sent them out a week ago. now there ignoring my every request to find out where they are. how the where the shipped. any questions at all.

guess the figure they got the money the hell with you.
i was in contact with a jason woolf from newtronic's he seemed to know all the answer's now he wont even reply to me. i guess thats the way a good company that was from ohio get's when they move to lesson there over head and cheapen there labor cost.

sorry folks i first gave them good marks i see the error of my way's jeff/n3jbh
N3JBH

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 06:38:12 AM »

newtronics did contact me we found out what want wrong and thet are fixing it. so sounds like there good like i thought. i post more when deal is done thnk you
W9GB

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2005, 09:34:52 PM »

For the Hustler (Newtronics) antennas - I deal with DX Engineering (in Ohio - where Hustler use to be based - before it was moved to Texas)

Good Internet ordering -- key documents are on-line for downloading, etc.
http://www.dxengineering.com/

w9gb
KC0NNB

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2005, 07:43:58 AM »

My 5-BTV is fine business.  It's well-constructed and communications with NewTronics in Mineral Wells, TX, have been excellent.
When I was assembling it, a pewter clamp broke (I was trying to widen it).  I called the company and they sent me a replacement immediately.  Also, as a new ham, I was having trouble resonating the antenna on one of the bands.  Spoke with an engineer at the company, and he set me straight.
Having driven by NewTronics' facility, I can see they are a *small* operation and, IMHO, any slowness on their part may be due to their small size, i.e., very few employees.
Just my 2c.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: