The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wireman  (Read 3534 times)
NO6E

Ignore
« on: February 26, 2018, 12:54:44 PM »

The Wireman (thewireman.com) delivers promptly and they are a pleasure to deal with. I deal mostly with Deborah Atkins, who is invariably prompt and helpful with her replies.

Their website is a hoot!  I particularly like the part where you get to a picture of a product by clicking an
icon that looks like a human eye next to the part number.  If there were such a thing as Steampunk Websites, this
would be near the head of the list.

Highly Recommended.
Andrew Ellis NO6E
Rogue River / Bandon OR
WD5DBV

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 03:31:57 PM »

My dealing with the wireman has been very positive. They try and work with you in every possible way to solve your problem.
WD5DBV
ROY
W4KVW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 08:49:00 AM »

The Wireman (thewireman.com) delivers promptly and they are a pleasure to deal with. I deal mostly with Deborah Atkins, who is invariably prompt and helpful with her replies.

Their website is a hoot!  I particularly like the part where you get to a picture of a product by clicking an
icon that looks like a human eye next to the part number.  If there were such a thing as Steampunk Websites, this
would be near the head of the list.

Highly Recommended.
Andrew Ellis NO6E
Rogue River / Bandon OR

I have been using the Wireman coaxes since 1994 with Zero issues.I currently have 10 antennas up & 7 of them are fed with Wireman coax cables.They sell top notch products & are always friendly & prompt about getting the items out the door fast.Press Jones runs a great company with great products. {:>)

Clayton
W4KVW
W4GBP

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 06:17:33 PM »

Another happy customer! Prompt delivery, and received exactly as advertised
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: