Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SoundSweet Speakers return ???  (Read 473 times)
WB9YCJ

Ignore
« on: August 05, 2007, 11:05:00 AM »

Anyone have any inside info on the so called August return of Soundsweet? Will it actually happen this month and what date? Thanks, ken
TF3JB

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 02:11:57 PM »

I would like to ask the same question about SoundSweet Speakers; have been waiting 6 months...
WO8USA

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 04:09:31 PM »

About 3 weeks ago I sent an email to the sales at Sounds Sweet stating that I thought people may not return and would lose confidence in any company who does business over the internet but won't update their website, vis-a-vis the "April we'll return" statem,ent.  I've been wanting to order and did not know they'd re-tooled.

Soon after I did not get an email but did notice the web site had changed.  It changed again last week announcing the "August we'll return" date.

Needless to say I'll be waiting a while to see if they indeed are the same company with the same product before I place my order.  Did they sell out?  I see the proces have increased too.  I did not see them at Hamvention but may have missed them.

Chris WO8USA Dayton Ohio
W3IHY

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 09:04:24 AM »

I sent them an email maybe a month ago asking then when they will get back in business ... Never heard a thing back ...
NOT the way to do business ....
73's ..
Len   W3IHY
WB9YCJ

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 11:05:49 PM »

They are back with a VENGEANCE - $160 plus shipping.
YIKES - Id like another one but may wait till I visit their booth at Dayton to try for one at a lower price.
Seems they know they got a winner!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: