Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mouser Electronics - Nice People  (Read 465 times)
HA6SST

Ignore
« on: December 29, 2007, 03:41:11 AM »

Apart from having tens of of thousands of items in their catalog Mouser can also source other items. They managed to find me some 74HCT9046 ICs but because it wasn't a standard part I had to supply a credit card # and submit a manual order.

I was therefore quite surprised when Mouser telephoned me here in Hungary to get the information they needed. Not only that, they will only be charging my card at the end of January when the chips ship.

Nice people.

http://www.mouser.com
sales@mouser.com (USA)
eusales@mouser.com (European Union)

HA6SST
WD8PTB

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 04:21:23 PM »

mouser is a great place to find parts for Boat Anchor repair. Very helpful, no min order, reasonable shipping charges. Don WD8PTB
WB6DGN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 06:17:06 PM »

"...reasonable shipping charges."

MAN!  Whatever you're smoking, I'll have some!  In fairness, though, that  is not on Mouser, that is on the greedy shippers.  It would be nice, though if they would be willing to toss small  parts  in  a padded bag and send them USPS first class.  It gets a bit annoying  when the shipping  is equal to or  exceeds the parts cost and  it's  not  always  possible  to wait for a part until  you can  place a larger order.  OH how  I miss the days of the local electronics  supply houses.   The present  situation has taken  a  lot of the enjoyment  out of  electronics experimenting.
Tom
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: