Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DX Engineering comes thru again.  (Read 1426 times)
N1RND

Ignore
« on: January 19, 2015, 05:57:15 AM »

I have to say it again.  There processing is lightning fast.  I ordered an antenna tuner (mfj962d) and   
because of the price it said free shipping.  They sent it fedex overnight! I didn't even request overnight.  Even when they ship fedex ground, I get it in 3 days to my qth in MA.
If you have not used DX Engineering, try them out.  Every transaction with them has be A+

Plus they pack well.  They never ship in just the manufacturers carton, they double box.
WD4ELG

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 06:07:32 AM »

Again, I had same experience.  Rod called me to follow up on an order.  Why can't every company run this way?  Just when I thought customer service was in the toilet, along comes DX Engineering to renew my faith.  I am a customer for life!
K9IUQ

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 07:27:32 AM »

Why can't every company run this way?  Just when I thought customer service was in the toilet, along comes DX Engineering to renew my faith. 

It costs $$$ to provide good customer service and a Company has to believe the Customer is always right, even when the Customer is wrong. Many companies can not afford to have decent customer service.

DX Engineering certainly has the right Customer attitude as anyone who has dealt with them can attest.

Stan K9IUQ
ZENKI

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 01:50:19 AM »

My favorite company as a overseas customers. They dont gouge you on freight charges like so many companies in the USA who cheat on the freight or postage.

DXENGINEERING is just about as perfect as you cant get, especially if you buying from overseas. 

If I  manufactured any ham radio product and wanted to sell it worldwide I would  get DXENGINEERING to sell  and market this  product.
They certainly the most professional ham radio company out there.
EI2GLB

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 03:58:42 AM »

I always wondered why such a top end company like DX Engineering carry and promote such a low end company like MFJ, surely it's just a nightmare dealing with the lack of QC in MFJ   
N1RND

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 05:35:03 AM »

Just like discussed in forum listings, MFJ fills a place in the industry. Lower priced items and some items that truly are innovative.  You just hope that you get a good one. I've been mostly lucky with their products.
I'm sure DX Engineering has an agreement with mfj in regards to returns and support.

KB1NXE

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2015, 04:07:05 PM »

DX Engineering is a subsidiary of Summit Racing.  And they offer the same quality of service and support.  One business model.  Can't go wrong with either of them.
K0BT

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2015, 04:32:52 PM »

DX Engineering is a subsidiary of Summit Racing.  And they offer the same quality of service and support.  One business model.  Can't go wrong with either of them.

I'm not usually enthusiastic about companies but Summit and DX Engineering have both earned my respect.  They do support and service so well that I suspect they've made a pact with magic elves.  Then again, maybe they just hire really good people and empower them with good policies.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: