The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SP7IDX Hexbeam antenna - great support  (Read 2242 times)
OE4HDS

Ignore
« on: November 21, 2015, 02:26:03 AM »

Hello, I allready wrote a review of the hexbeam antenna from SP7IDX some time ago in the hexbeam review section.
You can find it here: http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/10554?page=3

Here I write about my experience with the support from Waldi (SP7IDX).
I have my antenna now for about 11 month. The antenna works great. Since I have my antenna some other local hams bought the hexbeam, because they saw how well it works for me.
They are all satisfied with there antennas. Now I had a special experience with the support of Waldi. In September, we had an accident on our field day.
Our mast came down and the hexbeam of our local club came to the ground from 15m height. Surprisingly the only damage was the center plate was bent and the center post was broken of the center plate.
So I asked Waldi for a repair. I sent him the broken parts and now they were sent back to me, together with another hexbeam for a friend.
When I asked for the repair cost, Waldi told me, that it is for free this time, because customers satisfaction is his main goal besides making good antennas.
So if you want a great affordable antenna, with great support from the producer, I really can recommend Waldi's hexbeam.
Sometimes you have to be patient, because it could last several weeks or even months to get it delivered, but it is worth every Cent and it is worth the patience.

Also the conact via email is great. Very good response time and very good service.

Just want to let you all know, because I got so excited about that great support experience.

73 de Helmut (OE4HDS)

SE3X

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 12:03:48 AM »

Just to say that I agree with that Waldis support is 100% First Class!

We have ordered seversl Hexbeams from Waldi to our ICC Contest Club, SE8W, and Waldis service has been superb! Answering e-mails, even during weekends, in just some hours. Delivery after order was very fast and so far we are very happy.

I will be back with a performance review when we have them up and running. First real field test will be SAC contest in September and October.

/Johan
Club Secretary
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: