Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ebay 217stufforsale rf2tecnologiies  (Read 8300 times)
K1ACK

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2008, 10:14:24 AM »

The plot thickens!
His mother was always into wicker furniture so I googled "wicker furiture guildord ct" and came up with this:
http://www.maineantiquedigest.com/stories/index.html?id=344
So if the MM1472DD account comes back to Mary Jean, PO box534 Ivoryton (Ivoryton is a part of Essex), or 69 main St, Essex, then that is his mother.  I dont know how much of that feedback is his mother, and not him, but it still SEEMS like he has turned the corner, wonder where he gets all the stuff though LOL.  I guess its hard to hide (for long anyway) with the internet around.
ACANDY

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2009, 08:05:33 AM »

Hello all,Yeah this guy is real scum he ripped off a bunch of electronics from my freinds boat and sold them on ebay.I did some research and he does still sell on ebay he has 2 names one is ddis1lrgd the other I misplaced but will post once I locate it.The second one says his location is in new haven ct.I talked to detective travisano and he told me that scott who was his buddy told on him and that hes the one who put a stop to his stealing.This kid actually a grown man now   from what I heard is disabled and has had a rough life in and out of physciatric Hospitals his whole life.Shows what kind of guy mike is.Also from what I heard  he has a silverton yacht that he stores at the guilford yacht club. Im thinking about giving them a call to let them know what kind of guy they let in to their club.And to make sure everyone locks up at the end of the day.
ACANDY

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2009, 09:12:58 AM »

UPDATE:I went down to the guilford yaht club come to find out mr. Michael Thomas Mclaughlin owns a silverton convertable yacht.Nothing to brag about just a mid 90s make.When i talked to the head guy in charge he told me they are well aware of who he is and they arent happy about him renting a slip their.Also that he wont be their to much longer.If anyone would like to call the guilford yaht club yourself their number is Tel 203 415 3427.I then took a drive over to the guilford pd and had a chat with the sargent on duty who told me hes a disgrace to the town of guilford and also told me that they are watching him in conjunction with the branford pd due to the amount of fradulent complaints made against him.I was told where he live a road called hidden lane I called information and his name wasnt on file but the house had a phone under the name kelly nakaratto.Next i think i may go and talk to his mother who owns a wicker store called  Mary Jean McLaughlin of Ivoryton, Connecticut
her number is 860 767-3397 PO Box 534.Until then
JIQ31

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2009, 12:01:56 PM »

I just purchased a Yaesu 1000d and a alpha 77sx from Michael.Both items arrived in perfect working order.  Within 1 week of my payment.He awnsered every email promptly.I recommend this seller to all.I think some of you guys just need to grow up and get a life.
ACANDY

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2009, 12:27:56 PM »

For some reason i dont believe you i doubt anyone out here believes you.I have compiled all of the information i have gathered and submitted it to the proper authorities.Be on the look out for michael he is usually at ham fests on the east coast so if you would like a word with him face to face thats the best place to confront him.He drives a white suburban.He purchased an item from me a while back not knowing who he was if i did i would have spit in his face.Best way i could describe him is short and over weight.This is all i have to say for now i will be spreading the word at every ham fest that i go to he seems to buy alot and then sells it on ebay this may be his means for income.
K0OD

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2009, 05:18:57 AM »

JIQ31, welcome to eham.   LOL!
JIQ31

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2009, 12:58:41 PM »

Warning check out www.ebay.com michael Mclaughlin is selling under ddis1lrgd  i checked his feedback he has already gotten a bunch of negatives.If you ask why they are still allowing him to sell the awnser is because his ebay name is setup under his mothers name.Who lives in a different town mike lives in guilford.I know all of this because i used to be freinds with mike until i got sick of using me.Ever since i met him when i was 12 years of age he has egged me on to steal my parents credit cards at the high point we purchased 15k worth of goods.I have been sent to residential treatment center after another and mike promised he would give me me the stuff we bought when i got out but he just disapeared.Was right around the time he started stealing from boat yards.There is just to much to list about him from trying to hide his assets in llcs to all of the scams he performed since i have known him.I sent him a simple email telling him I thought it was best we go our seperate ways which made him flip out.This man uses women and his freinds does whatever it takes to get ahead not caring who he hurts in the process.He had or maybe still has his paypal account in his ex girlfreinds name.All of this info is factual none of it is made up.I can provide more info to anyone who is interested.Any normal person would tell a 16 year old no or even tell my parents but mike at the time was 24 or 25 and he did nothing but eg me on buying clothes for himself along with electronics.Mike to this day cant even admit that he stole from the boat yards.how sad
WD301

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2009, 08:42:37 PM »

NEWS FLASH....NEWS FLASH

Mike Mclaughlin,Branford CT 06437

His new Ebay user id is jaguar-dog-2008

His contact info:

Mike Mclaughlin Mclaughlin
93 Hotchkiss Grove road
Branford CT 06437
United States

(203) 654-6812

His email for now is
mmdm33zx@comcast.net

Just got me for 390.00. Emailed for an item I had that didnt sell. Sent me a forged Money Order. Didnt know it till I deposited it. Freakin lowlife
KF5IXL

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2013, 07:53:45 AM »

I also had a bad deal with Jaguar-dog-2008 aka Mike McLaughlin.  I bought a Kenwood MC-50 mic from him off of eBay.  I sent money thru PayPal on 2/19 and he sent a memo with estimated delivery 2/25 to 3/1.  Ten days later he responded to my many emails requesting tracking numbers  saying "it shipped yesterday, you should have it in a day or two".  So, if this were correct, it means he shipped it 10 days after the funds were received.  Wrong.  I sent several more unanswered emails before finally going thru eBay with a formal complaint.  I told them I had failed to get any answers from him concerning shipping date, tracking numbers, who he shipped it with etc.  No response from Mr. McLaughlin.  He finally sent a response saying he had shipped it on 2/28 BUT the tracking number provided showed my mic was shipped on 2/28 from Cypress TX and arrived the same day in Cypress TX, the only problem is he lives in Branford CT and I live in Oklahoma.  Another lie!  I replied to eBay with this info, they refunded my money the next day.  He sent me another email the next day saying "you are a lier and a cheat and karma will get you".  Really Mike???  He is a real piece of work!  Steer clear of him and from what I have read in this blog he has done this to many people.  Remember Jaguar-dog-2008/Mike McLaughlin is a real piece of work...eBay needs to address this and get him off the site.  He is the only person I have EVER had a problem with.  People like Mike will give eBay a bad name!
WA4ZVG

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2014, 08:50:18 PM »

I suspect our friend Michael,, Aka Jaguar dog is also using the name lizzie07615  on Ebay to sell.

Can anyone else confirm this or do some basic investigation on the two ID's and see if this is the same person??
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: