Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Radio Mart (EBay)  (Read 227975 times)
WB6VHK

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: July 25, 2012, 01:48:19 PM »

Interesting :

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/radio-mart.net

K0PD

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: July 26, 2012, 09:33:51 AM »

Well it is my opinion that QTH has double standards. I've been blocked from there so no big deal. But here is the latest example of QTH's double standard concerning radio Mart.....

Listing Number: 1006456
Date Ad was Placed: 07/25/12
Name: alexi j buttars
Callsign: RA9OJJ
Category: RADIOHF
Heading: Radio-mart
Ad Message:

Radio-mart stole from me filters and an fm board.  I try to post in the feedback and they delete this and I am sure they will delete this too.  QTH.com is helping radio-mart steal from hams and should be held accountable.  Boycott this site and scott ka9fox give him no contest points he is just as guilty of a scammer as radio-mart.  If you see this save it it will get deleted as the scammers control qth.com.  I am filling a complaint against this site and radio-mart mr martyn allison with you federal trade commission to have both investigate.  Thank you qth and radio mart for scamming me and many others.  I hope to shut down both sites radio-mart and qth.com.  Shame on qth.com for helping crooked radio-mart

WB6VHK

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: July 26, 2012, 02:30:14 PM »

K0PD:

Join the club !  I too have been "blocked" from QTH.com for daring to ask Scott / KA9FOX why all negative posts about RADIO-MART are always removed.

Scott will swear this is not the case but anyone following the recent threads on QTH knows different.
K0PD

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: July 26, 2012, 06:55:19 PM »

I know where your coming from WB6VHK he also blocked W4LTD Rich Lee right after he blocked me. And Rich had defended Scott just a week earlier. It almost makes one think there is a old Soviet Style Purging going on. It seems any one who has spoke out against Radio Mart on QTH that there time is numbered.
Pages: Prev 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: