Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QSL Card making software  (Read 3735 times)
BRS183557

Ignore
« on: January 23, 2002, 08:42:02 AM »

If would like to know of any software that can make qsl cards for later use. Somthing that prints out 3 or 4 qsl cards with your adress, callsingn ect. and spaces to fillin the qso which can be mass prinnted on card later at a stationers. I used to have a program like this at home but i have lost it and would like to download somthing simmilar.

Thanks
73s
VE4GWN

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2002, 11:56:42 PM »

Try QSL Maker at http://hfradio.org/wb8rcr/
BRS183557

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2002, 09:03:14 AM »

Thanks for the reply. Aparently after a look through a list of ancient e-mails I discoverd it as an attachment.

Thanks anyway.
DL7IO

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2002, 06:41:05 AM »

I'm using UCX-Log made by DL7UCX. This program is Windows based and has a powerful QSL-printing part.
You can use QSL-cards with blank pages and print in all you want. Just make a bitmap file with you static datas (table, address, zone infos, text etc.). This will be loaded by the programm and combined with your log datas.
It is actually made for Operators (QSO & contesting) and not for SWL's. But ask Ben, dl7ucx@qsl.net if it can also work as a swl-logbook program.
But for Operators it can handle SWL-cards for answering there QSL requests. And it does not need any installion with dozens of .dll's and registry inputs etc.
regards Holger
KI8BL

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 03:00:23 PM »

thanks,for that info. i was looking to find both programs
KG4LMZ

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 02:57:17 PM »

I used the drawing program in Libre Office (Open Office).  One reason I used that was it can produce PDF files directly and that made communicating with the print vendor a lot easier.  I started out using Photoshop Elements, but it was a nightmare to get things aligned the way I wanted.  Then I tried the word processor in Libre Office, but it wasn't really suited to the job, either.  I tried five or six web sites that let you design your own, but didn't find a template I liked, or they had a poor selection of fonts, or something.  In the end, using the drawing program worked out perfectly, since I was designing the whole thing from the ground up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: